It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DustFalcon1985: Got another question in mind. From This Week on GOG.com Episode 22:

This classic game demands you to have an excellent understanding of human resources. Hell, should have said "un-human".

Is it Overlord: Raising Hell? Just wondering.
Sounds like the LucasArts title Afterlife is going to emerge! ^_^
Post edited November 22, 2014 by SpellSword
DustFalcon1985: Got another question in mind. From This Week on GOG.com Episode 22:

This classic game demands you to have an excellent understanding of human resources. Hell, should have said "un-human".

SpellSword: Sounds like the LucasArts title Afterlife is going to emerge! ^_^
uh ? This week on GOG episode 22 dates went on air on 12th April 2013....

I think so
Post edited November 22, 2014 by Phc7006
SpellSword: Sounds like the LucasArts title Afterlife is going to emerge! ^_^
Phc7006: uh ? This week on GOG episode 22 dates went on air on 12th April 2013....
My mistake! XD

Embarrassingly I'm not actually aware of where the GOG episodes can be found so I was commenting under the assumption that episode 22 was the latest one, could someone please post a link to where I can find them?
I hope we'll see some more LucasArts games soon. It's been almost a month!
IronArcturus: I hope we'll see some more LucasArts games soon. It's been almost a month!
But there were a few LucasArts game releases at once. So did you already play them all through? :p
Silverhawk170485: But there were a few LucasArts game releases at once. So did you already play them all through? :p
What I don't understand is why GOG got such few games to start out with. Steam must have received about 30 LucasArts and Disney games all at once. Why does GOG have to wait so long?
Phc7006: uh ? This week on GOG episode 22 dates went on air on 12th April 2013....
SpellSword: My mistake! XD

Embarrassingly I'm not actually aware of where the GOG episodes can be found so I was commenting under the assumption that episode 22 was the latest one, could someone please post a link to where I can find them?
There are no more to find, they gave up on using YT quite a long time ago, after changes to that site brought a massive drop in views and engagement. Then for a while they were posting some tiny quick hints on Instagram, and then it's just this thread that gets a little hint now and then.
IronArcturus: What I don't understand is why GOG got such few games to start out with. Steam must have received about 30 LucasArts and Disney games all at once. Why does GOG have to wait so long?
I rather think this one's their choice, to have release news for each and give them time to shine on the front page, plus spread out the interest over a period of time.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Cavalary
IronArcturus: It would be cool if GOG could get any of the Star Trek games, especially Elite Force and Bridge Commander. But wouldn't they need some kind of deal with Paramount?
Elite force was pretty bomb
IronArcturus: What I don't understand is why GOG got such few games to start out with. Steam must have received about 30 LucasArts and Disney games all at once. Why does GOG have to wait so long?
Cavalary: I rather think this one's their choice, to have release news for each and give them time to shine on the front page, plus spread out the interest over a period of time.
I also think that it's the choice of GOG when they release these games. I think it's an tactical choice. When they release all titles at once there wouldn't be a big intention to stop by on their site frequently to look what has been released and which promos they have. There would be long timeperiods until the next big release or a new publisher will join GOG. Steam doesn't has this kind of problem because it has almost all the AAA games and also a lot of indie or early access games are Steam exclusive.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Silverhawk170485
NVM.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: The only problem with this tactic is if Steam signs on Disney then all the Lucasarts games will be released there at once and gog will be marginalized again. There is probably a big chance that that will happen.
and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=LucasArts]LucasArts are old news on Steam. LucasArts in particular, is years old news there.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=LucasArts]LucasArts are old news on Steam. LucasArts in particular, is years old news there.
Ok, I stand corrected. So its even worse for gog if it releases these games slowly. Althoug the big advantage is still that they support the games released here.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Matruchus
Of the newly released batch of games on Steam, I don't think any were LucasArts. They were mostly tie-ins for recent Disney movies.
GOG got 4 classic LA games that Steam didn't get.

So there's that I guess. I'm not sure if I had a point. I'm tired.
AdamR: Of the newly released batch of games on Steam, I don't think any were LucasArts. They were mostly tie-ins for recent Disney movies.

3 actually; Sam & Max: Hit the Road, X-Wing and Tie Fighter. The rest were already on Steam.
AdamR: Of the newly released batch of games on Steam, I don't think any were LucasArts. They were mostly tie-ins for recent Disney movies.

Grargar: 3 actually; Sam & Max: Hit the Road, X-Wing and Tie Fighter. The rest were already on Steam.
Ah, I forgot that Indy was on Steam.