It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AdamR: Getting their older games would probably be impossible, though. I'm sure the licenses for all those different sports and Terminator games expired 15-20 years ago.
Never say "impossible" in one sentence when combined with GOG, they managed to get a hold of System Shock 2 and they signed both EA and Disney Interactive/ LucasArts...
Those are serious feats.
About the upcoming game, this will probably be either Massive Chalice or Rogue Legacy.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by jorlin
AdamR: Getting their older games would probably be impossible, though. I'm sure the licenses for all those different sports and Terminator games expired 15-20 years ago.
jorlin: Never say "impossible" in one sentence when combined with GOG, they managed to get a hold of System Shock 2 and they signed both EA and Disney Interactive/ LucasArts...
Those are serious feats.
About the upcoming game, this will probably be either Massive Chalice or Rogue Legacy.
Rogue Legacy is already on GOG. I would prefer if it wasn't Massive Chalice as I don't really care for it.
jorlin: Never say "impossible" in one sentence when combined with GOG, they managed to get a hold of System Shock 2 and they signed both EA and Disney Interactive/ LucasArts...
Those are serious feats.
omega64: Rogue Legacy is already on GOG. I would prefer if it wasn't Massive Chalice as I don't really care for it.
Wait, what? Where's the clue you're basing these guesses on? I don't see it...
omega64: Rogue Legacy is already on GOG. I would prefer if it wasn't Massive Chalice as I don't really care for it.
Fever_Discordia: Wait, what? Where's the clue you're basing these guesses on? I don't see it...
He looked into the crystal ball and was kind enough to share his wisdom and yet you DARE mock him. FEAR HIM I SAY!
I wish GOG could get Bethesda/ZeniMax so we could see the Fallout series again and have the id Software games on here!
blotunga: I wish somehow the old star trek games would get here, like Armada 2. But they aren't even on steam.
They need to get 25th Anniversary and Judgment Rites here.
blotunga: I wish somehow the old star trek games would get here, like Armada 2. But they aren't even on steam.
andysheets1975: They need to get 25th Anniversary and Judgment Rites here.
I couldn't agree more, I have already voted for them on the wishlist.
Post edited November 19, 2014 by jorlin
That would be pretty cool! ^_^
Agreed, and I voted for them. It was kinda funny how I ended up trying Judgment Rites, actually. My mother, who was always a fan of classic Trek, got it from someone, and I borrowed it.
Got another question in mind. From This Week on GOG.com Episode 22:

This classic game demands you to have an excellent understanding of human resources. Hell, should have said "un-human".

Is it Overlord: Raising Hell? Just wondering.
It would be cool if GOG could get any of the Star Trek games, especially Elite Force and Bridge Commander. But wouldn't they need some kind of deal with Paramount?
I wish gog could get Star Trek Armada 1+2 here since they aren't available anywhere else and obviously older versions are not compatible with 64 bit systems and even some 32 bit systems.
DustFalcon1985: Got another question in mind. From This Week on GOG.com Episode 22:

This classic game demands you to have an excellent understanding of human resources. Hell, should have said "un-human".

Is it Overlord: Raising Hell? Just wondering.
Yeah. The game was featured in the following episode.
Matruchus: I wish gog could get Star Trek Armada 1+2 here since they aren't available anywhere else and obviously older versions are not compatible with 64 bit systems and even some 32 bit systems.
theres a 3rd party community patch that fixes Star Trek Armada 1 so it plays in win 7

(sorry if the post url isn't allowed)

http://www.moddb.com/games/star-trek-armada-i/downloads/star-trek-armada-patch-13-project
Matruchus: I wish gog could get Star Trek Armada 1+2 here since they aren't available anywhere else and obviously older versions are not compatible with 64 bit systems and even some 32 bit systems.
GamesMaster16: theres a 3rd party community patch that fixes Star Trek Armada 1 so it plays in win 7

(sorry if the post url isn't allowed)

http://www.moddb.com/games/star-trek-armada-i/downloads/star-trek-armada-patch-13-project
Thanks for the link. Will try it out and see if it works on WIN 8.1 since I recently upgraded to it.