It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: I think that was for Sword of the Samurai.
DustFalcon1985: I think it's Third Age of Wonders is it? Just curious.
Ah, I checked and this was posted sometime ago in this thread and it was the hint for The Guild 2.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post3
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_guild_2_pirates_of_the_european_seas/post12
Will we see any LucasArts games after the Fall Sale?
Post edited November 16, 2014 by IronArcturus
IronArcturus: Will we see any LucasArts games after the Fall Sale?
Unlikely. Releasing everything at once would be a poor business decision. You need to keep your public watchful.
Dalswyn: Unlikely. Releasing everything at once would be a poor business decision. You need to keep your public watchful.
Certainly not everything at once, but maybe one or two before the holidays sounds possible.
Urnoev: If it is Mount and Blade, I am going to kiss my curtain.
JudasIscariot: Better pucker up and start kissing that curtain, I suppose :P

Oh and proof is mandatory. We had a guy eat a sock so now you must do your part :P
Last curtain I saw being worn was Carol Burnette and her "Gone with the Wind" parody: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6bOpJ5elW8
Aliens vs Predator 2000
(GOG even says it is "coming soon")

Which is fantastic in my opinion. I like blowing off steam by wackin some acid sack aliens ^_^
Dalswyn: Unlikely. Releasing everything at once would be a poor business decision. You need to keep your public watchful.
Then you have to bring a new publisher to release their games here like Bethesda. ^^
Silverhawk170485: Then you have to bring a new publisher to release their games here like Bethesda. ^^
We'll probably get Take2 here next year.
I wish somehow the old star trek games would get here, like Armada 2. But they aren't even on steam.
Silverhawk170485: Then you have to bring a new publisher to release their games here like Bethesda. ^^
Burn the witch!
omega64: Burn the witch!
Hmm, I'd like Morrowind to come to GOG, Bethesda besides did make other games than the Elder Scrolls series.
So I guess you have to burn me (and the others here on GOG with requests for Bethesda games) too
Post edited November 18, 2014 by jorlin
omega64: Burn the witch!
jorlin: Hmm, I'd like Morrowind to come to GOG, Bethesda besides did make other games than the Elder Scrolls series.
So I guess you have to burn me (and the others here on GOG with requests for Bethesda games) too
Bethesda made Fallout 3 and the Elder scrolls games. Please do inform me about the others.
Spoilers: I was joking about the burning thing.
jorlin: Hmm, I'd like Morrowind to come to GOG, Bethesda besides did make other games than the Elder Scrolls series.
omega64: Bethesda made Fallout 3 and the Elder scrolls games. Please do inform me about the others.
They made a lot of games before Morrowind (mostly sports games and Terminator games.) They have also published a lot of games. See this list.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by AdamR
omega64: Bethesda made Fallout 3 and the Elder scrolls games. Please do inform me about the others.
AdamR: They made a lot of games before Morrowind. They have also published a lot of games. See this list.
Specifically referring to the made part. :P
I know they published stuff.
sidenote: I would die for getting Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth DRM free. :O
Getting their older games would probably be impossible, though. I'm sure the licenses for all those different sports and Terminator games expired 15-20 years ago.