It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Better pucker up and start kissing that curtain, I suppose :P

Oh and proof is mandatory. We had a guy eat a sock so now you must do your part :P
Urnoev: But... but I don't have a curtain! I'll buy a shitload of games instead, okay?
You said you did :P "my curtain" those were your words, no? That would imply you have one :P
Tallima: I guessed right! Woohoo! And everyone gets one free! Even more woohoo!

GOG's the best!
"Ahem." Don't try to steal my credit, please. ;)
Congrats Grargar, you won for all of us :)
Tallima: I guessed right! Woohoo! And everyone gets one free! Even more woohoo!

GOG's the best!
Grargar: "Ahem." Don't try to steal my credit, please. ;)
Sure, you guessed Mount and Blade first (though, technically Warband is a different game). I was just happy I got one right. First time ever!

P.S. Just to be absolutely clear: Not trying to steal credit. Not looking for a game. Usually I read the hint and don't post a guess, I just try to make one. But I added a guess this time around b/c Mount and Blade was the only game I could think of. But I also liked someone's Minecraft deduction.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Tallima
Tallima: Sure, you guessed Mount and Blade first (though, technically Warband is a different game). I was just happy I got one right. First time ever!
Well the one they give for free is the original Mount and Blade. :P
Tallima: Sure, you guessed Mount and Blade first (though, technically Warband is a different game). I was just happy I got one right. First time ever!
Grargar: Well the one they give for free is the original Mount and Blade. :P
I added a good clarification up above. :)

I wonder if I still have my Mount and Blade physical map. I should mount it in my cave. I've got a hankerin' for playing it again.
JudasIscariot: Better pucker up and start kissing that curtain, I suppose :P

Oh and proof is mandatory. We had a guy eat a sock so now you must do your part :P
Urnoev: But... but I don't have a curtain! I'll buy a shitload of games instead, okay?
Tragic. A life without curtains is possible but a poor one. No one should live without curtains nowadays.
I'd say it's time for the first curtain-giveaway on gog.com. :) (That's why we all actually have come here, right?)
Are there any games with curtains in it or where you can play a curtain? Or any games made by curtains? .-)
There is a small list of games that threatened to become major timesinks for me. M&B: Warband is among that list. Truly a top-notch title.

<insert combination of squeeee!, Snoopy dance, and big ol' stupid ear-to-ear grin>

Fantastic news, gOg. Really appreciate you getting the series here, especially as this title served as my first and - more importantly - last journey into the Steamy realm. And many thanks to TaleWorlds for releasing them to us DRM-free. And a free game to boot?

Duuuuude....
Damn, I was hoping so much for Japan World Cup 3. :^(
Hi everyone!
Grargar: Mount and Blade?
I should've posted a cat instead and then none of you would've guessed it :P

Still, good show Grargar :)
Release today: This War Of Mine.
I guessed it without a hint.
So send me a key please. Thanks. ;)
What's the answer to this old Enigmatic Hint to this game?

http://instagram.com/p/kr6puyKfxP/?utm_source=partner&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_campaign=video

In medieval times it took generations for your family to renew power.
Post edited November 14, 2014 by DustFalcon1985
DustFalcon1985: What's the answer to this old Enigmatic Hint to this game?

http://instagram.com/p/kr6puyKfxP/?utm_source=partner&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_campaign=video

I think that was for Sword of the Samurai.
DustFalcon1985: What's the answer to this old Enigmatic Hint to this game?

SCPM: I think that was for Sword of the Samurai.
I think it's Third Age of Wonders is it? Just curious.
Post edited November 14, 2014 by DustFalcon1985