It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I as in "eye" :)
gamefood: Hah, I knew it! :D
Hey The-Business I'm sorry for pulverizing your pretty well thought theory to dust like the Deathstar did with Alderaan ;)

I bet the game is anything...french. Playing in France or made by Frenchmen. Because of "hoers"...
Can any French confirm that you speak out "horse" like "hoers"? ;)
Nope... Horse = Cheval...
Long shot, but Crouching Pony, Hidden Dragon?
Cyraxpt: Wait, there use to be video hints? And now we get google images with words? What happened to the hints budget? D:
Yeah. The Enigmatic T used to say hints at the end of "This Week on GOG" episodes. The Youtube series was cancelled because it wasn't getting enough viewers, but TET continued the hints by posting picture and video hints on instagogram. I think those lasted a few months, then G-Doc and Judas started doing the hints directly in this thread.
gamefood: Can any French confirm that you speak out "horse" like "hoers"? ;)
Swords, horses and France? Assassin's Creed Unity confirmed ;)
gamefood: Can any French confirm that you speak out "horse" like "hoers"? ;)
The-Business: Swords, horses and France? Assassin's Creed Unity confirmed ;)
That's not a bad guess really.
The-Business: Swords, horses and France? Assassin's Creed Unity confirmed ;)
RWarehall: That's not a bad guess really.
Wrong website though. Uplay, not GOG.
Just saying for after a day of guesses to come up with something even semi-plausible-ish, not bad.
Another longshot guess Chivalry: Medieval Warfare :)
Hmm, I as "eye"? The I of the Dragon?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_of_the_Dragon
Is it too much to hope for Dark Eye really loved this adventure game based off Edgar Allen Poe's stories even if it did have a weird look to it would definitely buy it again
Grargar: Mount and Blade?
Mount & Blade confirmed in "new and coming"
Well done Grargar
Anyone knows if Lords of Xulima will come to GOG on friday?
Post edited November 12, 2014 by karnak1
Urnoev: If it is Mount and Blade, I am going to kiss my curtain.
Better pucker up and start kissing that curtain, I suppose :P

Oh and proof is mandatory. We had a guy eat a sock so now you must do your part :P
JudasIscariot: Better pucker up and start kissing that curtain, I suppose :P

Oh and proof is mandatory. We had a guy eat a sock so now you must do your part :P
But... but I don't have a curtain! I'll buy a shitload of games instead, okay?
I guessed right! (clarification: Gragar guessed Mount and Blade first. I added a "Warband" add-on to the guess. He's a wise and foretelling soul! :D I am happy for getting a correct guess. First or otherwise. end clarification) Woohoo! And everyone gets one free! Even more woohoo!

GOG's the best!
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Tallima