It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OH MY FREAKING GOD, I DROPPED MY FREAKING COOKIE IN MY FREAKING COFFEE !

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
MOTHERFUCKER! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS FUCKING THREAD HAS BEEN FUCKING NECROED YET AGAIN! IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY, I'M...I'M...I'M GOING TO TEAR THE ARMS OFF MY PACMAN PLUSH TOY. RAAAAAAAAAAGE!
... AGAINST THE MACHINE - Killing in the Name
SUCH PUSSIES

SO WOW

MUST RAGE

HAVE ISSUES
Titanium: SUCH PUSSIES

SO WOW

MUST RAGE

HAVE ISSUES
YOU'RE A FUCKING UGLY BITCH! I WANT TO STAB YOU TO DEATH AND THEN PLAY AROUND WITH YOUR BLOOD!

DO YOU LIKE HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS!?
i...i love you all :o
dr.zli: i...i love you all :o
I F*CKING HATE YOU TOO ! NOW COME HERE SO I CAN FREAKING RIP YOU IN HALF WITH MY MOTHERF*CKING CHAINSAW !

AND THEN I'LL CUT YOU INNARDS IN LITTLE PIECES AND I'LL FEED THEM TO MY F*CKING CAT !
Post edited January 13, 2014 by AxHell
GOD FUCKING GAMMIT
SOMEONE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING KEEPS ME FROM GETTING MY SECOND STAR THE FUCKING ARSEHOLES! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Post edited January 14, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
I don't really feel angry. Just sad.

That is all.
Oh, I've read the thread title and expected a RAGE giveaway, but now I remember Bethesda isn't here...
Titanium: I don't really feel angry. Just sad.

That is all.
RS1978: Oh, I've read the thread title and expected a RAGE giveaway, but now I remember Bethesda isn't here...
YOU'RE BOTH DOING IT WRONG!!!!!
Fuck it. This topic isn't about rage any more. It's about cute cats now. In HD.

Awwww.
Titanium: Fuck it. This topic isn't about rage any more. It's about cute cats now. In HD.

Awwww.
You can call it cute if ya like, I'll call it the disguised face of the DEMON!

CATS ARE EEEE-VIIIIIIL!!!