It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MY E-PEEN IS BIGGER THAN UR E-PEEN. UR ARGUMENT IS INVALID FOR ALL TIMES!
ovoon: I say, what a lot of barbarous rapscallions.
No u
ovoon: I say, what a lot of barbarous rapscallions.
RAPSCALLIONS, YOU SAY? HAVE AT THEE, YOU PUNGENT PUPIL OF A PUS-EATING PARENT! YOU SICKLY SLAVE OF A SUN-SHAVING CIVIL SERVANT!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
low rated
RAAAAAAAAAAAARGHBRLGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO BUY ME BLOODY CHEAP INTERNET PRESCRIPTIONS OR I'LL GET YA!!!!!!!!!!1!1!
GameRager: RAAAAAAAAAAAARGHBRLGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO! *chk chk* *BANG*
low rated
GameRager: RAAAAAAAAAAAARGHBRLGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somegamer786: NO! *chk chk* *BANG*
BUY MORE PILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
somegamer786: NO! *chk chk* *BANG*
GameRager: BUY MORE PILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
PEELS HERE! (Left 4 dead Reference)
low rated
GameRager: BUY MORE PILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
somegamer786: PEELS HERE! (Left 4 dead Reference)
SHUDDUP LOUIS NOONE LIKES JOO!!!!
Have you ever tried rolling up an object with a string, but using only one hand? It ain't easy, especially if the object is complex: for example if the object resembles human.The string always get stuck on sharp edges such as the object's butt and the torso is really hard to cover, because the hands always get in the way, and after you adjust the angle which you give string, the string slips and your efforts are wasted. Also, your string is too short to cover the fucking object fully to begin with.

The makers of Zen Bound apparently know that it's a misery to try these things, and therefor decided to make a game based on the concept, knowing fully well that despite the word "Zen" on the title, the game would be nothing but a test to see how many people they could drive insane with their games, that could be considered the modern version of a medieval torture device. I can't describe the feeling of having the object covered 98%, then running out of string. And after you carefully try working the string to cover just a little bit more space, the fucking thing completes itself at 98% because it hit the nail that ends the challenge, without me even seeing the damn nail. That, is a moment of justified rage. Then you try again, because you were so close, and end up failing again for the same friggin' reason: you couldn't see shit (and the string didn't fall where you want it to fall because hey, shitty physics), and like I said: without one hand holding the string in place while you give more string, everything becomes a struggle as you try to move fast enough so that the string doesn't go where ever the hell it wants to.

Sooo, you fail again. Hmm, what was it, maybe seventh time or something like that? So,you decide: Fine, one more try.

Then the game gives you an achievement, basically calling you an persistent loser, who can't accept defeat.

You stare at the monitor, before your eyes start to fire up, and you proceed to yell from the top of your lungs: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I've never quit a game as quickly, before giving it the uninstall euthanasia and tossing the title to the folder I've named "Shit" so that I would never have to look at the title of the game again.

(sorry about the harsh language, I hope it doesn't offend anyone)
somegamer786: PEELS HERE! (Left 4 dead Reference)
GameRager: SHUDDUP LOUIS NOONE LIKES JOO!!!!
What? I can't here ya Francis 'cause your heard is so far up you a**.
low rated
GameRager: SHUDDUP LOUIS NOONE LIKES JOO!!!!
somegamer786: What? I can't here ya Francis 'cause your heard is so far up you a**.
SHUDDUP MY VEST IS NOT GAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
DProject: Have you ever tried rolling up an object with a string, but using only one hand? It ain't easy, especially if the object is complex: for example if the object resembles human.The string always get stuck on sharp edges such as the object's butt and the torso is really hard to cover, because the hands always get in the way, and after you adjust the angle which you give string, the string slips and your efforts are wasted. Also, your string is too short to cover the fucking object fully to begin with.

The makers of Zen Bound apparently know that it's a misery to try these things, and therefor decided to make a game based on the concept, knowing fully well that despite the word "Zen" on the title, the game would be nothing but a test to see how many people they could drive insane with their games, that could be considered the modern version of a medieval torture device. I can't describe the feeling of having the object covered 98%, then running out of string. And after you carefully try working the string to cover just a little bit more space, the fucking thing completes itself at 98% because it hit the nail that ends the challenge, without me even seeing the damn nail. That, is a moment of justified rage. Then you try again, because you were so close, and end up failing again for the same friggin' reason: you couldn't see shit (and the string didn't fall where you want it to fall because hey, shitty physics), and like I said: without one hand holding the string in place while you give more string, everything becomes a struggle as you try to move fast enough so that the string doesn't go where ever the hell it wants to.

Sooo, you fail again. Hmm, what was it, maybe seventh time or something like that? So,you decide: Fine, one more try.

Then the game gives you an achievement, basically calling you an persistent loser, who can't accept defeat.

You stare at the monitor, before your eyes start to fire up, and you proceed to yell from the top of your lungs: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I've never quit a game as quickly, before giving it the uninstall euthanasia and tossing the title to the folder I've named "Shit" so that I would never have to look at the title of the game again.

(sorry about the harsh language, I hope it doesn't offend anyone)
TOO LONG DIDN"T READ! OFF TOPIC, -1.
somegamer786: What? I can't here ya Francis 'cause your heard is so far up you a**.
GameRager: SHUDDUP MY VEST IS NOT GAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
TANK! *Tank kills GameRager*
Post edited April 04, 2012 by somegamer786
SERPANTINO I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID HUGS
WHAT THE HELL DOES A BRIMFUL OF ASHA MEAN?! WHY ARE FIRES SO SMOKEY?! WHY ARE OLD GAME BOXES SO HARD TO OPEN?! I JUST WANT TO PLAY SOLDIER OF FORTUNE! ARGH!? Argh? Uhh.. ARGH! RAGE!!
gameon: BULLSHIT. Thats my mood, everything sucks!
Will you just unblock me for god's sake -__- ?