It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Attention! You have only 24h left to claim your copy of Stasis, a unique point-and-click, sci-fi, horror title. If you find the game’s dark atmosphere to your liking, check out CAYNE, a free game that is set in the same universe. So, don't hesitate and get two games for the price of... none.

Enjoy GOGalicious deals on unforgettable titles during The GOG Sale that will last until 5th September 2022, 10 PM UTC.
GOG. GOG never changes...
Flash offers expired before they started ;)
Attachments:
Thank you very much, for this and all the other giveaways, GOG. :-)
I'm curious to see what the other giveaways have to offer... 3 more are a lot!
GOG I would have added STASIS: BONE TOTEM DEMO to this thread. I don't know, but it seems to me that the sequel to Stasis will soon be available on GOG.

In any case, Cayne and Stasis are two very good products that any lover of science fiction and adventure games should try. Highly recommended.
Attachments:
Thank you very much for the Stasis giveaway GoG and The Brotherhood, very much appreciated. :)
these headlines are cringe as fuck. might be the 'theme' of this random generic sale but still a new low.
Dohi64: these headlines are cringe as fuck. might be the 'theme' of this random generic sale but still a new low.
I have to confess that I chuckled a bit when I read "get two games for the price of none" though.
Oh no, really... The giveaway is about 3 days long, in my opinion, all active GoGers already grabbed Stasis. BTW, thanks for the game, it is one of those that comes with interesting story.
I would have liked statis but I can't check gog every day.
ferdinand82: I would have liked statis but I can't check gog every day.
If you allow chat messages on your profile, I'll send you a code.
If someone is watching the thread and didn't get the free gift (or free game), send me a private message and I'll pass you the key that GOG sent me for this giveaway. ;)
ferdinand82: I would have liked statis but I can't check gog every day.
surfer1260: If you allow chat messages on your profile, I'll send you a code.
Door is open! Thanks :D