It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghildrean: For Galactic Civilizations II, parity with the Galaxy build but no idea what was fixed. For The Bard's Tale, parity with the Galaxy build too, fixing a crash.

No idea about This War of Mine. For The Witcher 3, they added the Red Launcher.
Thank you.

Do you know what's the last version without Red? I have 4.04 saved.
Also, is it problematic and should I avoid it? (telemetry, ram requirement, online checks, etc..)

For This War of Mine, I see that my files have "_testowy_build_2" in the name, so I guess that's why they changed it XD
Ghildrean: For Galactic Civilizations II, parity with the Galaxy build but no idea what was fixed. For The Bard's Tale, parity with the Galaxy build too, fixing a crash.

No idea about This War of Mine. For The Witcher 3, they added the Red Launcher.
phaolo: Thank you.

Do you know what's the last version without Red? I have 4.04 saved.
Also, is it problematic and should I avoid it? (telemetry, ram requirement, online checks, etc..)

For This War of Mine, I see that my files have "_testowy_build_2" in the name, so I guess that's why they changed it XD
I think 4.04a is the last version (not sure if 4.04 and 4.04a are the same), while 4.04a_Launcher adds the launcher. I have no experience with the launcher but afaik it is used to handle online rewards like Cyberpunk 2077, the subforum probably has more info about it.
Post edited 3 hours ago by Ghildrean
phaolo: Do you know what's the last version without Red? I have 4.04 saved.
You can safely update. After you update to a version with the launcher the launcher will launch by default (surprise ;) ).
But if you want to skip it you can still run the game without it by running it directly from the game's executable. For me that is the following file: \The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\bin\x64_dx12\witcher3.exe