It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pajama: It's still not been fixed :(
Isn't the GOG Downloader officially unsupported these days?
high rated
Pajama: It's still not been fixed :(
ShadowOwl: Isn't the GOG Downloader officially unsupported these days?
Sort of. Although it's a grey area really as it seems that the GOG downloader links can be fixed as GOG have already fixed a few so technically at the moment it seems like an oversight with the new installers.
The Real Texas was updated for Windows, no changelog as of yet.
haydenaurion: The Real Texas was updated for Windows, no changelog as of yet.
And Mac :P

It's basically a compatibility update :P
haydenaurion: The Real Texas was updated for Windows, no changelog as of yet.
JudasIscariot: And Mac :P

Damn, I was hoping it was a bugfix update as i've heard there are a few remaining bugs.

haydenaurion: Damn, I was hoping it was a bugfix update as i've heard there are a few remaining bugs.
Well, the update is available so check it out and report back :)
haydenaurion: Damn, I was hoping it was a bugfix update as i've heard there are a few remaining bugs.
JudasIscariot: Well, the update is available so check it out and report back :)
Will do, if I can ever get this insanity resolved: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/going_to_grab_the_win_10_upgrade_tomorrow
JudasIscariot: Well, the update is available so check it out and report back :)
haydenaurion: Will do, if I can ever get this insanity resolved: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/going_to_grab_the_win_10_upgrade_tomorrow
Weird, I upgraded from 7 to 10 at work and it was smooth as silk as far as Windows updates/upgrades go. Good luck and I hope it works out for you :)
haydenaurion: Will do, if I can ever get this insanity resolved: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/going_to_grab_the_win_10_upgrade_tomorrow
JudasIscariot: Weird, I upgraded from 7 to 10 at work and it was smooth as silk as far as Windows updates/upgrades go. Good luck and I hope it works out for you :)
Much thanks, at least I took my friend's advice and didn't wait till last minute, now I actually have time to fix this.
high rated
JudasIscariot: *snip*
Will the GOG downloader issues be fixed or shall we not wait for such thing to happen?

Funny story by the way: I was finally able to download Dreamfall Chapters with the GOG downloader yesterday and guess what, it didn't download the *.exe file. Just the *.bin files. Ehhhh....
high rated
Added changelogs for Democracy 3: Africa and Day of the Tentacle Remastered in their respective game fora.

Certainly not for the GOG Downloader.

Wurzelkraft: [...]

Funny story by the way: I was finally able to download Dreamfall Chapters with the GOG downloader yesterday and guess what, it didn't download the *.exe file. Just the *.bin files. Ehhhh....
Isn't that grand!!
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 12 July:

---------------------------

Real Texas, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* the_real_texas_2.0.0.7.dmg *TO* the_real_texas_2.1.0.8.pkg --- File size *FROM* 135.9 MB *TO* 165.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 29 Jan 2016 13:18:22 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jul 2016 15:03:26 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-7 *TO* 1.5.1 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_the_real_texas_2.0.0.6.exe *TO* setup_the_real_texas_2.1.0.12.exe --- File size *FROM* 141.1 MB *TO* 180.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 04 Apr 2013 18:40:16 GMT *TO* Tue 12 Jul 2016 15:03:08 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-6 *TO* 1.5 (gog-12)

[NO CHANGELOG]

StarCrawlers [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 06.17.2016 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 hotfix [Linux]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (726.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 hotfix (gog-11) *TO* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 hotfix 2 (gog-12)

[NO CHANGELOG]

TerraTech [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: R&D Pack: Mac OS X installer, English+German --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.6.1 (gog-6) *TO* 0.6.2 (gog-8)

* File changed: DLC: R&D Pack: Windows installer, English+German --- Size has not changed (18.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.6.1 (gog-5) *TO* 0.6.2 (gog-6)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Dutch+English+French+German+Italian+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Swedish --- File size *FROM* 241.0 MB *TO* 249.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.6.1 (gog-6) *TO* 0.6.2 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Dutch+English+French+German+Italian+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Swedish --- Size has not changed (419.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.6.1 (gog-5) *TO* 0.6.2 (gog-6)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.6.2 (12thJuly 2016)
New features / content / improvements:

- Added GeoCorp missions Grade 1, 2 & 3. Unlock these missions by completing the GeoCorp License mission during GSO Grade 2.
- Added Venture missions Grade 1, 2 & 3. Unlock these missions by completing the Venture License mission during GSO Grade 3.
- GeoCorp and Venture licenses are now unlocked by completing their license missions instead of picking up a block belonging to that corporation.
- Added new Tech loader UI to Gauntlet tracks.
- Double-clicking on a saved game will now load it.
- Conveyors now auto-reconnect their links in response to structural changes.
- Conveyors no longer support the 'push' behaviour (purple arrow) which is phased out in the upcoming crafting release. Instead, use a filter to pass between conveyor loops.
- Added GSO Corner Conveyor, for building bases that transfer from one axis to another.
- Multi-stack Silos (eg GSO 2x2, GSO 3x3) function as a single unit. Previously they emulated several connected single-stack silos.

Game Design tweaks:

- Reduced the size and amount of enemy Techs that appear in some GSO missions.
- Increased the Radar scale. Radars now show precise positions of objects 300 units around the player and up to 350 around the outer ring.
- Increased range at which new encounters can be seen on compasses and radars.
- Graduated the EXP Alternator Conveyor to GSO Grade 2 and moved the GSO Filter Conveyor to GSO Grade 2.

Art tweaks:

- Tweaks to the Conveyors, Filter and Alternator.
- Addition of 2 "Edge Conveyors" to do concave and convex 90 degree transitions.

Bug Fixes:

- Fixed various crash bugs which may occur when continuing your playthrough from previous game saves.
- Allow new missions to be triggered when continuing your playthrough from previous game saves.
- Fixed question marks remaining on radar for some missions if the enemy Techs wander off.
- Fixed Repair Bubble not being invulnerable during Solar Generator mission.
- Fixed objective marker not being attached to the Trading Station when purchasing the Tractor Pad.
- Increased rotation options for GSO Half Block, Venture Gyro Stabiliser and GeoCorp Plasma Cutter.
- Fixed resources disappearing or being having an incorrect scale when leaving a refinery.
- Fixed issue where the camera would be locked and no Tech would respawn if they used Save and Quit while their Tech was destroyed.
- Fixed crash that happened if you loaded a save and hit exit before the screen faded from black.
- Fixed too many enemy Techs spawning in base missions when saving and reloading.
- Fixed collision error on GSO small plough.
- Fixed crash bug that occurs when connecting Venture conveyor blocks.
- Various small UI fixes where the back buttons would not return to the expected screen.
- Prevent snapshots uploaded to Twitter not loading into game (note: snapshots uploaded by older builds of the game may still not load).
- Fixed bug where redesigning saved Sumo Techs would not work.

Known Issues:

- Playing with old game saves may bypass certain new game content. Older game saves will continue to work, but players are highly recommended to start a fresh game to experience new content.
- New dynamic mission system may sometimes fail to generate suitable enemy Techs. As a stopgap measure, missions may spawn Big Tony Techs, while we enhance the enemy Tech generation process.
- Markers for missions and bases when playing in 4:3 are offset slightly.
- Players can incorrectly end up with more than one SCU Storage block when continuing a saved game.
- Refineries may sometimes output resources that are smaller than expected.
- Gaps may appear in the terrain depending on the random seed chosen.
- Depth of Field has been temporarily disabled due to a Unity issue with DirectX 10 graphics cards.
- The Delivery Cannon shouldn't open up when attached to a moving Tech.

Necropolis: A Diabolical Dungeon Delve has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Necropolis: A Diabolical Dungeon Delve [Upcoming] *TO* Necropolis: A Diabolical Dungeon Delve

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel 2.0 Ghz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Hard drive: 5 GB available space, Sound Card: On Board Audio, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, Processor: Intel 2.5 Ghz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Storage: 10 GB available space, Sound Card: On Board Audio *TO* [empty]

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Multiplayer notice: The GOG.com release currently supports single-player mode and offline functionality, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements & multiplayer coming in the near future. Stay tuned for updates from GOG.com and Harebrained Schemes.

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Controller support

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Necropolis Soundtrack: soundtrack (FLAC) --- File size: 517.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Necropolis Soundtrack: soundtrack (MP3) --- File size: 112.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 32.0 MB --- Version: 1380 (gog-2)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 1.4 GB --- Version: 1380 (gog-2)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Balrum has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (267.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12 (gog-2) *TO* 1.12 (gog-4)

[NO CHANGELOG]
HypersomniacLive: Added changelogs for Democracy 3: Africa and Day of the Tentacle Remastered in their respective game fora.

Certainly not for the GOG Downloader.

Isn't that grand!!
Judas: chmod -R 750 dreamfall_chapters/ ; restorecon -vr dreamfall_chapters

:)
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 13 July:

Real Texas, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Cellpop Goes Out At Night: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 52.0 MB --- Version: gog-8

* File added: DLC: Cellpop Goes Out At Night: Windows installer, English --- File size: 59.0 MB --- Version: gog-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Long Dark, The [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 349 [Windows] --- File size: 87.0 MB --- Version: 348 (gog-4) -> 349 (gog-5)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 348 (gog-2) *TO* 349 (gog-3)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 3.5 GB *TO* 1.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 348 (gog-3) *TO* 349 (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1.3 GB *TO* 1.4 GB --- Version *FROM* 348 (gog-4) *TO* 349 (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 349 (12th July 2016)

- Fixed crash when cancelling actions like Sharpening and Cleaning, followed by completing a different action.
- Fixed issue with Fluffy being a 100% spawn
- Fixed issue with wolf audio sometimes playing in 2D
- Fixed issue with incorrect buttons sometimes showing up on the Research UI screen
- Fixed overlapping messages when trying to refuel a full Lantern
- Fixed entering Dam at incorrect position/orientation
- Fixed spot in Whaling Warehouse where player could get stuck
- Fixed issue with vehicle colours changing after scene transitions
- Fixed floating backpack after harvesting chair in Trapper’s Cabin

Necropolis: A Diabolical Dungeon Delve has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10)
high rated
Broforce has been updated:

Patch 5399 201606232041 Hotfix (13 July 2016)

New server IP added due to network infrastructure changes. Players should now be able to play online as before.