It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: We don't always fix things, we're just the most visible :)
In light of the recent updates to the X3 Terran War Pack, you might want to check these out, maybe nudge a fix into existence. Most of the investigation work is already there, it's only missing a patchin' godfather :) :

https://www.gog.com/forum/x_series/x3_terran_war_pack_missing_voice_audio_files
https://www.gog.com/forum/x_series/x3ap_completely_buggy_on_linux
muntdefems: Golden Wake, A has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_a_golden_wake_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_a_golden_wake_2.0.0.4.exe --- File size *FROM* 378.6 MB *TO* 380.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Oct 2014 09:36:10 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:01:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-4

[NO CHANGELOG]
Also doesn't download through the Downloader.
Tannath: Also doesn't download through the Downloader.
I've got the same problem with latest installers of 8-bit Armies and Defender's Quest.
Thiev:
It appears to be a stealthy issue:

muntdefems: Golden Wake, A has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_a_golden_wake_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_a_golden_wake_2.0.0.4.exe --- File size *FROM* 378.6 MB *TO* 380.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Oct 2014 09:36:10 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:01:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-4

[NO CHANGELOG]
Tannath: Also doesn't download through the Downloader.
JudasIscariot: Just a Galaxy-related update. All the Wadjet Eye games got one for their respective Windows versions. No content has been changed/updated in any of those games :)
Was this the "category": "game" .info file fixes by any chance?
JudasIscariot: Just a Galaxy-related update. All the Wadjet Eye games got one for their respective Windows versions. No content has been changed/updated in any of those games :)
skeletonbow: Was this the "category": "game" .info file fixes by any chance?
I don't know, really. I was just asked to upload and update the installers for Galaxy reasons. Unless I know of a specific issue that has been fixed or needed to be fixed, I really don't inquire into the internal fixes :)
Post edited July 07, 2016 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: I don't know, really. I was just asked to upload and update the installers for Galaxy reasons. Unless I know of a specific issue that has been fixed or needed to be fixed, I really don't inquire into the internal fixes :)
Ok, I'll bet that's what it was then as all of the Wadjet games appear to have that fix in the info files currently. :)

(Incidentally, if that's the only change then it makes sense for no notification as it doesn't affect or benefit anyone really, it's useful for certain beta testing purposes ATM though.)

mk47at: So it has to be 2. You, Johnny and Thiev seem to fix things…
Make sure you guys take separate cars on separate routes if you go for lunch together or other activities!

:)
Post edited July 08, 2016 by skeletonbow
JudasIscariot: I don't know, really. I was just asked to upload and update the installers for Galaxy reasons. Unless I know of a specific issue that has been fixed or needed to be fixed, I really don't inquire into the internal fixes :)
skeletonbow: Ok, I'll bet that's what it was then as all of the Wadjet games appear to have that fix in the info files currently. :)

(Incidentally, if that's the only change then it makes sense for no notification as it doesn't affect or benefit anyone really, it's useful for certain beta testing purposes ATM though.)
That's the only change, I suppose :) No content has been added or changed so if it ain't broke, don't fix it :P
And even more updates from MaGog's logs for 7 July (Part 1 of 3, including a bunch more of Galaxy-related updates for WadjetEye games):

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Black Moon Chronicles

Serious Sam: The First Encounter has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, Notice: Serious Sam: The First Encounter has an HTML manual available from the Start menu shortcut for the game.

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, Notice: Serious Sam: The Second Encounter has an HTML manual available from the Start menu shortcut for the game.

Resonance has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_resonance_2.0.0.8.exe *TO* setup_resonance_2.1.0.11.exe --- File size *FROM* 403.2 MB *TO* 409.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 09 Oct 2013 14:35:17 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:02:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-8 *TO* gog-11

[NO CHANGELOG]

Blackwell Bundle has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Episode 1: Legacy: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_blackwell_episode1_2.1.0.11.exe *TO* setup_the_blackwell_legacy_2.1.0.12.exe --- File size *FROM* 198.8 MB *TO* 199.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 25 Feb 2015 16:15:00 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:03:48 GMT --- Version *FROM* [/i] *TO* [i]gog-12

* File changed: Episode 2: Unbound: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_blackwell_episode2_2.1.0.11.exe *TO* setup_blackwell_unbound_2.1.0.12.exe --- File size *FROM* 159.8 MB *TO* 160.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 25 Feb 2015 16:17:11 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:04:01 GMT --- Version *FROM* [/i] *TO* [i]gog-12

* File changed: Episode 3: Convergence: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_blackwell_episode3_2.1.0.11.exe *TO* setup_blackwell_convergence_2.1.0.12.exe --- File size *FROM* 163.8 MB *TO* 164.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 25 Feb 2015 16:16:07 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:04:15 GMT --- Version *FROM* [/i] *TO* [i]gog-12

* File changed: Episode 4: Deception: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_blackwell_episode4_2.1.0.11.exe *TO* setup_blackwell_deception_2.1.0.13.exe --- File size *FROM* 312.9 MB *TO* 313.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 25 Feb 2015 16:19:33 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:04:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* [/i] *TO* [i]gog-13

[NO CHANGELOG]

Gemini Rue has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_gemini_rue_2.0.0.5.exe *TO* setup_gemini_rue_2.1.0.9.exe --- File size *FROM* 231.4 MB *TO* 232.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Jan 2014 14:56:04 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:01:40 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* gog-9

[NO CHANGELOG]

Primordia has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_primordia_2.1.0.9.exe *TO* setup_primordia_2.1.0.10.exe --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 10 Dec 2014 09:02:14 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:03:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.0 (gog-9) *TO* 2.0 (gog-10)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Shadowrun Returns has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Dragonfall: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 314.0 MB *TO* 234.0 MB

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Russian+Spanish --- File name *FROM* shadowrun_returns_2.0.0.13.dmg *TO* shadowrun_returns_2.0.0.17.pkg --- File size *FROM* 943.3 MB *TO* 958.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 21 Aug 2015 09:08:10 GMT *TO* Thu 07 Jul 2016 13:51:28 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.7 (gog-13) *TO* 1.2.7 (gog-17)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Blackwell Epiphany, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_the_blackwell_epiphany_2.1.0.4.exe *TO* setup_the_blackwell_epiphany_2.1.0.6.exe --- File size *FROM* 546.3 MB *TO* 557.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 02 Sep 2014 09:25:18 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:02:13 GMT --- Version *FROM* [/i] *TO* [i]gog-6

[NO CHANGELOG]

SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), at least 800x600 size display, 1.6 GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and a 800x600 resolution or higher, Hard drive:1.6 GB, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY *TO* ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY, Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility

...Part 2 of 3:

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Factorio 0.13.6 (beta) --- File size: 317.0 MB --- Version: experimental beta

* File removed: Factorio 0.13 (beta)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.13.6 (07 July 2016) - experimental beta
Changes

- Stack inserters are unlocked by their own research that is dependent on advanced electronics and logistics 2. This also solves that stack inserters were available but not buildable in the campaign.
- Deconstructing and cancel deconstruction can be toggled between by using the modifer key.

Bugfixes

- Fixed desync when inserters would insert things directly onto splitters.
- Fixed that manipulating the fuel inventory of locomotives didn't count towards the inactivity condition.
- A train with a circuit condition will now always stay at the station if no wire is connected.
- Fixed that steamrolled achievement was obtainable by just killing the spawner, not only by killing it by impact.
- Fixed the player getting stuck in some instances when using landfills.
- Fixed crash when train stop that is in train schedule of some train was opened in the map editor.
- Fixed crash when the player would equip power armor they currently had open while in the same tick a robot delivered items to the player which would end up in the new slots added by the power armor. more
- Fixed crash when mining tiles you're standing on that results in you being killed.
- Fixed load game GUI size issues when trying to load invalid save files.
- Fixed fuel and water from pumps not being counted in the production stats consumed/produced items.

Technobabylon has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_technobabylon_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_technobabylon_2.0.0.3.exe --- File size *FROM* 975.7 MB *TO* 981.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 21 May 2015 14:31:37 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Jul 2016 12:04:11 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-3

[NO CHANGELOG]

StarCrawlers [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 [Linux] --- File size: 69.0 MB

* File added: Patch Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 [Windows] --- File size: 104.0 MB

* File removed: Patch Felonious Fox v7 - 05.01.2016 - hotfix3 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Felonious Fox v7 - 05.01.2016 - hotfix3 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch Felonious Fox v7 - 05.01.2016 - hotfix4 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Felonious Fox v7 - 05.01.2016 - hotfix4 [Windows]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 707.0 MB *TO* 725.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 06.17.2016 (gog-9) *TO* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 (gog-10)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 709.0 MB *TO* 727.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 06.17.2016 (gog-13) *TO* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (33.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 06.17.2016 (gog-13) *TO* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 1.3 GB *TO* 1.4 GB --- Version *FROM* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 06.17.2016 (gog-13) *TO* Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 (gog-14)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch Gregarious Gorilla v8 - 07.05.2016 (07 July 2016)

- In addition, we’ve got tweaks and improvements to the shop, interface, items, enemies and more. As always, please share your feedback in the forums and thank you for playing!

Classes

- Soldier : Damage from the Hellfire DoT effect of Hellfire Salvo reduced to 10/20/30% of damage dealt from a strike.
- Hacker : Fixed an issue with Hotlink virus dealing increasing damage.
- Smuggler : Fixed an issue with traps not registering summoned mobs as valid targets.
- Cyberninja : Fixed a potential memory leak from repeated triggering of Ambush.

Items

- Upgrading an item that is equipped will now correctly unequip, upgrade and then requip it.
- Update descriptions on older Accessory and Utility items to match current formatting.
- Replaced several placeholder item upgrades and adjusted test numbers downwards.
- DoT effects from weapon upgrades now deal correct elemental damage.
-
The Train Job mission contains a new test Accessory that can summon an ally.

- Talrie has restocked her shop to sell a fixed selection of items:
- 4x Uncommon Weapons
- 2x Uncommon Shields
- 2x Uncommon Armor
- 3x Accessory or Utility items
- 1x Repair Kit (For your robotic pal)

Added new items:

- Accuracy enhancements for weapons
- Dodge enhancements for weapons
- EZ-Boom Safecracker
- Worm Lube sample

UI

- UI scaling amount slider goes from -50% to +50% current resolution.
Addressed some inconsistencies with Doc Sam’s speech in earlier dialogues.

Fixes

- Turrets no longer shoot death bubbles.
- Fixed a rare crash that could with item sprites on some platforms.
- Fixed an issue with Hatchlings that could cause their Worm Ooze to halt combat.
- Fixed an issue where using Exit To Title Screen wouldn't update the Ironmode save.
- Fixed an issue with the Workers United contact event when asking about help vs. corps.
- Fixed hatchlings and other lower health mobs being able to achieve 0 effective health and causing various things to flip out as a result.
- Fixed certain mobs stunlocking solo crawlers.
- Fixed an issue with Ironmode causing a softlock when killing the last surviving character.
- Fixed audio timing issues with some mobs.

Coming Next

- New Story Mission!
- Deadly assassination ops by a certain corporation.
- More friendly faction contact events.
- More cool stuff!
...and Part 3 of 3:

X3: Terran War Pack has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 3.2d [Windows] --- File size: 7.0 MB --- Version: 3.2d (gog-5)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Chinese+Czech+English+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Russian+Spanish --- File size *FROM* 8.4 GB *TO* 8.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 3.1 (gog-5) *TO* 3.1 (gog-6)

* File changed: Windows installer, Chinese+Czech+English+French+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 28.0 MB *TO* 27.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 3.2c (gog-3) *TO* 3.2d (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, Chinese+Czech+English+French+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.2c (gog-3) *TO* 3.2d (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, Chinese+Czech+English+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Spanish (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.2c (gog-3) *TO* 3.2d (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, French+Russian (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.8 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.2c (gog-3) *TO* 3.2d (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 28.0 MB *TO* 27.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 3.2c (gog-3) *TO* 3.2d (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.2c (gog-3) *TO* 3.2d (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.2c (gog-3) *TO* 3.2d (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 18.0 MB *TO* 19.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 3.2c (gog-3) *TO* 3.2d (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 3.2d (Terran Conflict) / 3.1a (Albion Prelude) (07 July 2016)
GOG.com fixes:

- We've fixed a language selection issue with the Mac version. Now, the language should be properly set to English on English-locale systems instead of Polish or any other non-English language.

Fixes from Egosoft:

- Fixed selection of wrong graphics card on systems (particularly laptops) that have dual graphics.
- Fixed issue with menu performance on systems with particular AMD graphics hardware and driver combinations.

Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Notice: Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters has an HTML manual available from the Start menu shortcut for the game.

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Windows 10 Compatibility Notice: In order to play Recettear on Windows 10, please play the game in windowed mode. *TO* Windows 10 Compatibility Notice: In order to play Recettear on Windows 10, please play the game in windowed mode, Notice: Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale has an HTML manual available from the Start menu shortcut for the game.

Tropico 5: Complete Collection [Premium] has probably changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* manual (German), manual (English (UK)), manual (English (US)), manual (Spanish), manual (French), manual (Italian)

Shardlight has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (550.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1 (gog-3) *TO* 1.1 (gog-4)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear - Digital Deluxe Edition [Premium] [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear soundtrack (FLAC and MP3), Baldur's Gate: Enchanced Edition soundtrack (FLAC and MP3) *TO* Adventurer's Guide, Sword Coast Survival Guide, Field Guide, Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear soundtrack (FLAC and MP3), Baldur's Gate: Enchanced Edition soundtrack (FLAC and MP3)
Issues with latest game updates:
- Serious Sam First Encounter updated installer shows no gog-xx version number to the right of it.

- The first 4 Blackwell games unbundled, download into folders named "episode1_blackwell_blahblah" "episode2_blackwell...." which is incredibly poorly chosen directory names. Nobody wanting to install these games is going to go into their 500+ game GOG archive folder and with "Blackwell" on their mind think "oh yeah, that game's folder should start with the word "episode". These should be renamed to either remove the "episodeN" prefix and start out with the word "blackwell" which is what any sane person would be looking to find in order to install these games, or put the word "episode 1" etc. on the _end_ of the directory name. I would vote to keep the episode numbering so people know what order the games are in, but put it as a suffix, not a prefix. Note - this is the only episodic game series that uses this poorly chosen naming convention that I've encountered so far. This is not a new problem introduced by this update, it's been there since the unbundling but just noticing it now again prompted me to bring it up.

- [RESOLVED] When attempting to download the new standalone installer for The Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Convergence, Blackwell Deception via GOG Galaxy, it pops up an error dialog saying "... FAILED - server problem".

- [RESOLVED] Additionally, in Galaxy none of the game installers specify what version they are in the description comment that follows the game name for any of the Blackwell games.

- [RESOLVED] Gemini Rue updated installer shows no gog-xx version number to the right of it.

Updates:
Some issues were fixed quickly so I've updated my comment to show which ones are now resolved.
Post edited July 08, 2016 by skeletonbow
More Downloader problems with the Wadjet Eye games. At least Resonance and Blackwell Bundle, haven't tried the others but I suspect it will be the same.
The Shivah is the only exception, correct?
Tannath: The Shivah is the only exception, correct?
Correct.
skeletonbow: Issues with latest game updates:
- Serious Sam First Encounter updated installer shows no gog-xx version number to the right of it.
We only updated the game page, not the installer :)
Post edited July 08, 2016 by JudasIscariot