It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No refund forms are loading here now. They just get stuck and then redirect to the orders page.
Post edited August 08, 2024 by thiagott
thiagott: No refund forms are loading here now. They just get stuck and then redirect to the orders page.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread_20/post3095
BenKii: The "Friends" section is not working. It just shows a picture of a Gog bear holding up the world. Is it working for anyone else?

https://www.gog.com/en/account/friends
Loads just fine now (which might be old news)...but there no longer seems to be any way to accept or decline a friend request, nor to unfriend an existing friend. Didn't the relevant options used to be in the drop-down menu beside each user's name?
HunchBluntley: Loads just fine now (which might be old news)...but there no longer seems to be any way to accept or decline a friend request, nor to unfriend an existing friend. Didn't the relevant options used to be in the drop-down menu beside each user's name?
Hmmm. I seem to remember being able to unfriend via the Friends page in the past, but can't find it on the drop-down either.

You can do this from chat, however.
Post edited August 14, 2024 by Braggadar
HunchBluntley: Loads just fine now (which might be old news)...but there no longer seems to be any way to accept or decline a friend request, nor to unfriend an existing friend. Didn't the relevant options used to be in the drop-down menu beside each user's name?
Braggadar: Hmmm. I seem to remember being able to unfriend via the Friends page in the past, but can't find it on the drop-down either.

Oh, thanks for that. Received a friend request out of the blue a few days ago and didn't know how to reject it anymore, was wondering what was going on.
I just found this thread and was surprised when I saw the number of posts.
Over 3100 posts... that's a lot of break dancing :)

You know since break dancing is also called breaking and that makes it a pun
Braggadar: Hmmm. I seem to remember being able to unfriend via the Friends page in the past, but can't find it on the drop-down either.

...Unless you've never previously chatted with the person in question, and they have their chat restricted or disabled (or just have you blocked for some reason).

Still, good to know there is still a way in some (most?) circumstances, even if it's very poorly thought out.
HunchBluntley: ...Unless you've never previously chatted with the person in question, and they have their chat restricted or disabled (or just have you blocked for some reason).
*checks* Oh yeah, friends can block friends in chat. That's yet something else that was obvious which escaped me. lol
I don't know why they changed the Friends page like that. Seemed to me it was, you know, working. But that's the modern thing, isn't it. Fix something which wasn't broken, but leave broken what needs fixing.
HunchBluntley: [...] there no longer seems to be any way to accept or decline a friend request, nor to unfriend an existing friend. Didn't the relevant options used to be in the drop-down menu beside each user's name?
I just had cause to notice that this has been fixed; the drop-down menus are back (assuming they were ever there before, which I'm pretty sure they were), and declining friend requests, at least, seems functional from my side.
I could not download LEGO® The Hobbit™ part 2 file. After 500MB to 900MB downloaded, the file was cancelled and I was not the one doing it. More than one hour spent with four attempts in a row with such slow speed too. I will try again tomorrow.

Follow up.
September 19, 2024 11:38 PM. I tried until tonight, no unexpected cancellations this time. I was able to download the part 2 and the part 3 files. Speed was variable, through 2MB/sec to 9.7MB/sec. I am glad I can finally play the game.
Post edited Yesterday by altosy
altosy: After 500mb to 900mb downloaded, the file was cancelled and I was not the one doing it.
More than one hour spent with four attempts in a row with such slow speed too.
Your avatar says you're from Togo?
That may play a role here?

Other than that - you have enough free HDD space?
Now, normally, your diskmenagement should tell you that there's "not enough HDD space available", but...you know...errors happen.