It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@Lift - Please clarify. Was neutral his alignment, or part of his role?

Either way, he obviously wasn't playing like town yesterday. SirP and ZFR are still the primary targets for now.
Question: also please clarify for me, since we lynched the neutral haunter possed by Alexie Gradie, could it mean that we have at least one more neutral haunter. And what is a "modified watcher" is it a lyncher with possibility to kill at night???
Cadaver747: Change wagon during the last hour.
So I can't call it a 4 votes wagon, more like a 2 votes (you and one of Shady twins)
Can you count?

At what stage did you want me to change my vote?

It was 4 on zazak when Carradice was 5:

zazak (4): ZFR, Carradice, GameRager, gogtrial
(at this point): https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_shining_gog_mafia_65_return_to_the_stanley_hotel/post292

Then you voted on Carradice and made it 4-6.
Then gogtrial hammered.

So answer me please: When. Should. I. Have. Swithced. My. Vote. On. Carradice?

When it was 4-5, both wagons were going?
When it was 4-6, and my vote would have hammered?

And all that aside, why should I have done it in the first place? Should everyone who's not on the top wagon vote on it?
The last hour didn't happen because gogtrial cut the day short. Or are you suggesting ZFR should have known that gogtrial was going to do that and changed his vote in the last hour before the hammer?
zazak09: SirP and ZFR are still the primary targets for now.
Why?
zazak09: @Lift - Please clarify. Was neutral his alignment, or part of his role?
Attempted derpclear?

"Oh, I don't know anything about what's going on! What does neutral mean dear mod?"
avenge me!
ZFR:
I can count, I think. During the last hour, that's when. After my vote to hammer him down, yes. And my vote came very late.
SirPrimalform: The last hour didn't happen because gogtrial cut the day short. Or are you suggesting ZFR should have known that gogtrial was going to do that and changed his vote in the last hour before the hammer?
It was very risky that evening because GR wasn't showing his intentions to change (possibly due to different Time Zone) amd gogtrial was taking his time deciding, even then he voted he thought that it was L-1 situation. I though that we lost that and there would be a "no lynch situation". If not for gogtrial we might have a possessed one among us.

That's why GR, ZFR and SirPrimalform no action towards a "no lynch situation" seems suspiciously enought, again for me, I can't tell for everyone.

Reply from SirPrimalform looks logical enough.
Reply from ZFR seems a bit nervous.
SirPrimalform: Attempted derpclear?

"Oh, I don't know anything about what's going on! What does neutral mean dear mod?"
Accusing me of being scum is not making a good case for yourself.

Knowing the alignment of the person lynched is vital information. There can't be any ambiguity.

Cadaver747: I can count, I think. During the last hour, that's when. After my vote to hammer him down, yes. And my vote came very late.
So, you're saying I should have hammered when it was 4-6 without waiting giving the chance to Carradice to claim?

Are you aware that's extremely bad play?
Cadaver747: I can count, I think. During the last hour, that's when. After my vote to hammer him down, yes. And my vote came very late.
ZFR: So, you're saying I should have hammered when it was 4-6 without waiting giving the chance to Carradice to claim?

That or one vote before that. That is exactly what I was saying.
Maybe you think that after crying out loud for hours about nuking and PR and the voting Zazak because he asked about claiming is a good enough reason and then wait for hours with no vote change till the very end. But I don't.
Cadaver747: Reply from ZFR seems a bit nervous.
Or maybe I'm completely confused because your accusation is complete nonsense.

ZFR: So, you're saying I should have hammered when it was 4-6 without waiting giving the chance to Carradice to claim?

Cadaver747: That or one vote before that. That is exactly what I was saying.
Then you're suggesting a play that's extremely bad for Town.

You never vote when someone is at L-1 before giving them the chance to claim. We had hours left, Carradice was online, and there was enough other players online to ensure it doesn't go to no lynch.
ZFR: Or maybe I'm completely confused because your accusation is complete nonsense.
That is also a possibility, yes.
ZFR: Then you're suggesting a play that's extremely bad for Town.

You never vote when someone is at L-1 before giving them the chance to claim. We had hours left, Carradice was online, and there was enough other players online to ensure it doesn't go to no lynch.
Could it mean that gogtrial unintentional vote wasn't so unintentional after all?
I agree about L-1 claim situation, that was exactly what happened after my vote. Why couldn't you create an L-1 situation before that? My excuse is that I was unavailable due to IRL situation.
ZFR: Was it really your birthday? Best wishes then.
SirPrimalform: It really was and it's now mine so forget about that Joe!
Suddenly the PA system in the hotel crackles and then a familiar tune, albeit in a somewhat distorted fashion, can be heard throughout the Hotel.

zazak09: @Lift - Please clarify. Was neutral his alignment, or part of his role?
Neutral is, of course, the alignment.
Post edited March 29, 2020 by Lifthrasil
zazak09: Neutral is, of course, the alignment.
That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure.