It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf:
gogtrial34987: Time to come out and participate in a wagon which is going places!
EBWOP: Why haven't you mentioned SirPrimalform for his single vote to be redirected into on of the bandwagon?

Unvote Sirprimalform

Vote Carradice
Carradice just went offline despite being at L-1. Huge red flag.
zazak09: Carradice just went offline despite being at L-1. Huge red flag.
explain: why is it a red flag and why should i not shift my vote to you despite my distaste for doing so on d1?

also, @everyone i might be a bit tied up hang-gliding over the amazon while hunting penguins, so i might not be around at EOD.
Carradice should have immediately claimed when he logged in, or at the very least defended himself. Instead he lurked for around 30 minutes and logged off. I'm not sure how day chat works on GOG, but for all we know he sent a message to his scum buddies asking what he should do.

You're welcome to switch your vote to me, but Carradice will still be at L-1 when Gogtrial returns. Right now the only way he can save himself is by claiming.
zazak09: Carradice should have immediately claimed when he logged in, or at the very least defended himself. Instead he lurked for around 30 minutes and logged off.
Maybe, and here is a crazy idea, he had an IRL issue? Like having to work during, I don't know, working hours?
I look forward to hearing his explanation along with his claim.
zazak09: I'm not sure how day chat works on GOG, but for all we know he sent a message to his scum buddies asking what he should do.
OK, this is a huge red flag. Actually accusing someone of cheating is a big no-no!
How is scum using day chat cheating?
zazak09: How is scum using day chat cheating?
Sorry, you mentioning him being online I thought you're accusing him of chatting via PM.
Microfish_1: I figured zazak got a d1 pass, thus my blindness towards that wagon. It is not that i don't see merit in it but that I have refused to vote him out of principle.
To help me check up, did you mention your stance on giving zazak such a pass before?

ZFR: L-2 if my count is right, but if you feel you need to claim, now is a good idea.
Let's make it officially L-1:

vote Carradice

Cadaver747: So many posts, and yet you haven't mentioned SirPrimalform
I pinged him several hours earlier, back in #283
*facepalm*
Oh for fuck's sake! Where did that new page come from?

Well, here's hoping my hammer will reveal scum... Sorry Carradice - did not mean to prevent you from claiming...

zazak09:
Yeah... :/
gogtrial34987: Let's make it officially L-1:

vote Carradice
Nope. That wasn't L-1. That was the Hammer.

@all: This concludes the Day. We are now in Twilight. You may keep posting for a few minutes until my End-Of-Day message is written.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lights start to flicker and a sense of urgency enters the discussions. "zazak is surely possessed!" "No! Carradice is much possesseder!" ... "That's not even a real word!" ... "Maybe! But I'm still sure that he is the possessestest among us!" And so on.
Until gogtrial grabs Carradice and says: "You know, you are very suspicious! You should really tell us who you are!" - and then, without waiting for an anwer, he shoves Carradice out of the open window. You hear Carradice scream, as he falls into the snow below. Then silence. gogtrial slams the window shut saying "Oops" with a sheepish expression.

You retreat to the reception. Perhaps Carradice will make it to the front door to say some final words? To plead? But there, at the wall, a new portrait hangs. Carradice - and a little girl. Below the portrait is a new plaque that reads:

Carradice is dead. He was Clear Rivers, a teen possessed by Alexie Gradie, Neutral Haunter.
(Modified Compulsive Visitor)

Just as you are done reading this, the ancient entertainment system of the Hotel switches on and some strange music plays. A song in a foreign language, that sounds quite hard and menacing. Most of you don't understand the words, but all of you understand the message: Hide!

Instinct takes over and you do exactly that. No matter what you had planned before, whether you wanted to spend the Night together or not, you all run and hide. Each in a separate room. Then the lights go out...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 1. Please cease posting.

If you have Night Actions, please tell me your decision as soon as possible, but at the latest within the next 48 hours.

Day 2 will start on Sunday evening or at the latest Monday morning, depending on my availability.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Vote Count

SirP 1 - Genocide (34)
zazak 3 - ZFR (207), Carradice (227), GR (262)
Carradice 7 - zazak (215), Pooka (231), Joe (273), trent (290), micro (298) Cadaver (301) gogtrial (310),
Genocide 1 - SirP (186)

Carradice has reached a majority and is lynched.
Everyone is voting

The Day has ended. Please don't post here anymore as long as the Night 1 lasts!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited March 27, 2020 by Lifthrasil
PSA: Genocide had to step down due to RL time constraints.

A_Future_Pilot will replace him.