It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phandom: I also have a big question about this clue: " It's not a stereoscopic video game."
The only clue I don't have a clue about, so I just kind of ignored it. xD
Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Elexis SInclaire / Russia
phandom: I also have a big question about this clue: " It's not a stereoscopic video game."
BranjoHello: The only clue I don't have a clue about, so I just kind of ignored it. xD
At first I wasn't sure what to do with that one as all my "research" trying to figure it out was not helpful, and then mrkgnao made a helpful post and I am just going by that as I find it to make sense.

ooo a guess!! mmayyyybe:

Day of the Tentacle 2 / Alma Wade / Russia

for truhlik
Post edited December 14, 2015 by drealmer7
Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Alma Wade / United Kingdom
Half Life 3 / Mankar Camoran / United States

No One Lives Forever 3 / Tanya / Turkey
Half Life 3 / Mankar Camoran / South Korea
In for trentonlf

No One Lives Forever 3/Vaas Montenegro/Portugal
Well, it seems that System Shock 3 will actually exist: http://othersidetease.com/sss.php
Guess #65: Portal 3 / Vaas Montenegro / China.

(Yes, I know.)
Day of the Tentacle 2 / Kane / Philippines
Aya Brea reporting for duty, dressed for the occasion and armed with MaGog's randomiser.

Christmas is a special season for Aya, for it brings back memories --- memories of Eve. Eve, who had erupted upon an unsuspecting New York City in the winter of 1997, unleashing her mitochondria and raiding sperm banks in her quest to give birth to the Ultimate Santa.

But, as Breja so colourfully put it, enough of the past; there is a task at hand, to put an end to a new nightmare, for neverending nightmares will not do. Needless to say, Eve is once more at the root of it, having duped a pigeon to do her bid, to kidnap Santa for her to harvest his genes, splice them into plasmids and integrate them into bacilli, to form an unstoppable army of big-bellied, bearded, bonneted bacteria. Unless, of course, Aya stops her first.

Yet what of the sack? For, the fate of humanity aside, one must remember that a video game is at stake. Santa's sack --- Eve had dismissively discarded it to a dark corner of her lair, where no sun shines and no bat flaps and no more clues, without even dignifying its content with a cursory glance. And what a pity; for the sack was full of presents aplenty, one for each goglodyte, nicelings and naughtilings alike.

A jar of red chrain for _Slaugh_; an alarm clock for Elmofongo; an apple that has seen better days for BranjoHello; a box of antibiotics for helpo1; a "Touch Me" vinyl in mint condition for XYCat; the 3D game that's not in the sack for seikus... And the list goes on.

But Aya is growing listless. She can no longer just sit around, twiddling her thumbs, and blindly guessing the names of planetariumless villains and wood-and-waterless countries. No, she must do something about it. She must uncover clues, follow them, and find Eve,

Come to think of it, _Slaugh_ seems to know quite a bit about the matter. And he's taking his pretty time revealing new clues, not to say actively dragging his feet. Is he in fact trying to delay us? Is he in fact colluding with Eve, buying her time enough to clone Santa's genes? Aya will soon find out; she will track _Slaugh_ down and make him spill the beans.

Using her faithful purveyor of useful information and cat pictures, Aya found out that:
1) The Slaugh family name was most common in the 1920's in Utah and Pennsylvania
2) Utah is famous for its Mormons and Pennsylvania is famous for its Amish
3) Mennonites are often confused with Amish and Mormons
4) Aya is not easily confused (P NSFW DOWYW)
5) The obvious logical conclusion of these four propositions is that _Slaugh_ lives in Canada

Guess #57:
No One Lives Forever 3 / Montalban / Russia

In for stg3
drealmer7:
Thanks! How did I miss that? Now it makes sense.....

in for drealmer7 then : Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Lucius Wagner / Australia
In for toxicTom

The Witcher 4: Rise of the Unicorns / Mileena / Australia

The Witcher 4: Rise of the Unicorns / Vaas Montenegro / Turkey