It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

helpo1: Please, could you (any/everybody) look at this to see if it's correct?
Yes. I'm not 100% sure on Japan (one could argue whether the flag contains the sun, or just a circle that symbolizes the sun), but otherwise it's correct. SWAT was knocked out again by No Sierra and Philippines by No Yellow Star.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by ZFR
ZFR: I see 2 villains knocked out.
Apparently so. I was too lazy to look up all the links (and never played the games) so I just looked at the Tomb Raider Villains Wiki, and only one was on there. ;)

Thanks for the catch!
ZFR: I'm not 100% sure on Japan (one could argue whether the flag contains the sun, or just a symbol of the sun)...
I agree. And I think Slaugh wouldn't use such a disputable hint if Japan was the correct country anyway. :P
helpo1: stuff
With the correction to two Lara Croft villains, that is what I have, yes. Whether I'm right or not is another question ;)
edit - will repost guess in 10 or when someone bumps.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by bler144
bler144: edit - will repost guess in 10 or when someone bumps.
Bump. :P
bler144: edit - will repost guess in 10 or when someone bumps.
helpo1: Bump. :P
Thanks! I edit elfed myself.

In for mrkgnao:

System Shock 3 / Sagat / Australia

Portal 3 / Jon Irenicus / Denmark
Day of the Tentacle 2 / Big Jim Slade / Italy
for ToxicTom

System Shock 3 / Mileena / United States
For Bookwyrm627

Little Big Adventure 3 / Jon Irenicus / Brazil
Sid Meier's Pirates! II / LeChuck / Russia
drealmer7: for ToxicTom

System Shock 3 / Mileena / United States
Only about 1/4 of the way caught up on recording guesses, but did see some funny things.

Among them, I must say, I'm now very excited to make my next guess on behalf of one HyperSomniacClive,

Clive is a good dude. ;)
The Witcher 4: Rise of the Unicorns / Darth Malak / Australia
Aya Brea reporting for duty, dressed for the occasion and armed with MaGog's randomiser.

Christmas is a special season for Aya, for it brings back memories --- memories of Eve. Eve, who had erupted upon an unsuspecting New York City in the winter of 1997, unleashing her mitochondria and raiding sperm banks in her quest to give birth to the Ultimate Santa.

But, as Breja so colourfully put it, enough of the past; there is a task at hand, to put an end to a new nightmare, for neverending nightmares will not do. Needless to say, Eve is once more at the root of it, having duped a pigeon to do her bid, to kidnap Santa for her to harvest his genes, splice them into plasmids and integrate them into bacilli, to form an unstoppable army of big-bellied, bearded, bonneted bacteria. Unless, of course, Aya stops her first.

Yet what of the sack? For, the fate of humanity aside, one must remember that a video game is at stake. Santa's sack --- Eve had dismissively discarded it to a dark corner of her lair, where no sun shines and no bat flaps and no more clues, without even dignifying its content with a cursory glance. And what a pity; for the sack was full of presents aplenty, one for each goglodyte, nicelings and naughtilings alike.

A jar of red chrain for _Slaugh_; an alarm clock for Elmofongo; an apple that has seen better days for BranjoHello; a box of antibiotics for helpo1; a "Touch Me" vinyl in mint condition for XYCat; the 3D game that's not in the sack for seikus... And the list goes on.

But Aya is growing listless. She can no longer just sit around, twiddling her thumbs, and blindly guessing the names of planetariumless villains and wood-and-waterless countries. No, she must do something about it. She must uncover clues, follow them, and find Eve,

Guess #43:
Day of the Tentacle 2 / Elexis Sinclaire / Denmark
Guess #43: Portal 3 / Kane / Ireland.