It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In for adaliabooks

No One Lives Forever 3/Vaas Montenegro/Brazil
bler144:
Moonbeam: Nice to see you here :)

I'm normally omni-present, but it's been a crazy week.

Spent most of the last hour having my brain exploded by some decisions my predecessor made. Bude is probably the only one who would appreciate a discussion of journal entries and ledgers, however ;)
LeoLR: ...
helpo1: Probably because I made 30 Portal/MC guesses. And that's probably because I'm playing Oblivion right now. :P

He's the [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Mankar_Camoran]primary antagonist[/url] of [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion]TESIVO[/url], leader of a cult called Mythic Dawn, worshippers of Mehrunes Dagon - "Daedric Prince of Destruction, Change, Revolution, Energy and Ambition". They murdered the Emperor and (most of) his heirs, because those served as kind of a "barrier" between the mortal world and planes of Oblivion (more about the Oblivion Crisis [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Oblivion_Crisis]here[/url]).

Fun fact for those who haven't played Oblivion yet - this is the lore-friendly Mankar Camoran.
Thank you very much for the answer.
For this I dedicate this guess to you.

In for helpo1
The Witcher 4: Rise of the Unicorns / Lucius Wagner / Spain
bler144: ...
;)

In for bler144.

Guess #41: Portal 3 / Kane / Germany.

LeoLR: ...
Glad to help and thanks. :)
helpo1: stuff

Not sure what I'd use it on if I did win.

In for drealmer:

System Shock 3 / Sagat / United Kingdom
Aya Brea reporting for duty, dressed for the occasion and armed with MaGog's randomiser.

Christmas is a special season for Aya, for it brings back memories --- memories of Eve. Eve, who had erupted upon an unsuspecting New York City in the winter of 1997, unleashing her mitochondria and raiding sperm banks in her quest to give birth to the Ultimate Santa.

But, as Breja so colourfully put it, enough of the past; there is a task at hand, to put an end to a new nightmare, for neverending nightmares will not do. Needless to say, Eve is once more at the root of it, having duped a pigeon to do her bid, to kidnap Santa for her to harvest his genes, splice them into plasmids and integrate them into bacilli, to form an unstoppable army of big-bellied, bearded, bonneted bacteria. Unless, of course, Aya stops her first.

Yet what of the sack? For, the fate of humanity aside, one must remember that a video game is at stake. Santa's sack --- Eve had dismissively discarded it to a dark corner of her lair, where no sun shines and no bat flaps and no more clues, without even dignifying its content with a cursory glance. And what a pity; for the sack was full of presents aplenty, one for each goglodyte, nicelings and naughtilings alike.

A jar of red chrain for _Slaugh_; an alarm clock for Elmofongo; an apple that has seen better days for BranjoHello; a box of antibiotics for helpo1; a "Touch Me" vinyl in mint condition for XYCat; the 3D game that's not in the sack for seikus... And the list goes on.

But Aya is growing listless. She can no longer just sit around, twiddling her thumbs, and blindly guessing the names of planetariumless villains and wood-and-waterless countries.

Guess #42:
Evil Genius 2 / Sagat / Spain
Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Jon Irenicus / Greece
Little Big Adventure 3 / Jon Irenicus / Portugal

Portal 3 / LeChuck / France
In for stg83

ObsCure 3 / Jack the Ripper / Finland
Here come the clues...
 
 
Game

 ▪  It's not a stereoscopic video game.
 ▪  The game is not published by Sierra Entertainment.
 
 
Villain

 ▪  James Gordon reports that no villain has left the city.
 ▪  The villain is not the owner of a planetarium in Hillwood.
 ▪  Lara Croft has never met the kidnapper.
 
 
Country

 ▪  No sun appears on the country's flag.
 ▪  It's not the land of wood and water.
 ▪  No yellow star appears on the country's flag.
 
 
Guesses

 ▪  <span class="bold">All guesses in PDF format</span>  (Posts 1 - 445)
 
SWAT 5 / Mileena / Turkey
Doh - didn't scroll over far enough! Brb

Edit - okay, looks like that knocks out 1/1/2, for a new combo total of 6,000 even.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by bler144
bler144: Edit - okay, looks like that knocks out 1/1/2, for a new combo total of 6,000 even.
I see 2 villains knocked out.

technohat: SWAT 5 / Mileena / Turkey
SWAT 5 should only be mentioned together with the flag of Philippines from now on.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by ZFR
Guess #42: Portal 3 / Kane / Greece.

Please, could you (any/everybody) look at this to see if it's correct?
_Slaugh_:   Current clues
 
Game

 ▪  It's not a stereoscopic video game.
-------> SWAT 5
 ▪  The game is not published by Sierra Entertainment.
-------> Evil Genius 2
 
 
Villain

 ▪  James Gordon reports that no villain has left the city.
-------> Harley Quinn; Poison Ivy; The Joker
 ▪  The villain is not the owner of a planetarium in Hillwood.
-------> Carlo Falcone
 ▪  Lara Croft has never met the kidnapper.
-------> Amanda Evert; Jacqueline Natla
 
 
Country

 ▪  No sun appears on the country's flag.
-------> Japan; Philippines; Uruguay
 ▪  It's not the land of wood and water.
-------> Jamaica
 ▪  No yellow star appears on the country's flag.
-------> China; Vietnam
bler144: ...
ZFR: ...