It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In for duragon

ObsCure 3 / Jack the Ripper / Greece

EDIT: Sorry, edited this by mistake instead of making a new post. Restored this now to what it originally was.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by chevkoch
Unfortunately, looks like my copy-paste art didn't work. So #32 again:

helpo1: In for bler144.

Guess #32: Portal 3 / Kane / Belgium.
In for mrkgnao for his help with the hint

Little Big Adventure 3 / Jon Irenicus / France
Evil Genius 2 / Elexis Sinclair / Belgium
ZFR: In for Treasure

Little Big Adventure 3 in Jacqueline Natla with Japan
mrkgnao: Guess #31:
System Shock 3 / Dimitrij Volkov / Greece

In for Treasure
Thank you both! :D Sorry for not noticing earlier that you entered for me, I was kind of busy for the last 24 hours...
Anyways, I should probably return the favor, so starting off:

Another guess-this one for ZFR:

Day of the Tentacle 2 / Jacqueline Natla / Italy
In for moonshineshadow

No One Lives Forever3/Vaas Montenegro/Vietnam

No One Lives Forever 3 / Amanda Evert / Ireland
Aya Brea reporting for duty, dressed for the occasion and armed with MaGog's randomiser.

Christmas is a special season for Aya, for it brings back memories --- memories of Eve. Eve, who had erupted upon an unsuspecting New York City in the winter of 1997, unleashing her mitochondria and raiding sperm banks in her quest to give birth to the Ultimate Santa.

But, as Breja so colourfully put it, enough of the past; there is a task at hand, to put an end to a new nightmare, for neverending nightmares will not do. Needless to say, Eve is once more at the root of it, having duped a pigeon to do her bid, to kidnap Santa for her to harvest his genes, splice them into plasmids and integrate them into bacilli, to form an unstoppable army of big-bellied, bearded, bonneted bacteria. Unless, of course, Aya stops her first.

Yet what of the sack? For, the fate of humanity aside, one must remember that a video game is at stake. Santa's sack --- Eve had dismissively discarded it to a dark corner of her lair, where no sun shines and no bat flaps and no more clues, without even dignifying its content with a cursory glance. And what a pity; for the sack was full of presents aplenty, one for each goglodyte, nicelings and naughtilings alike.

A jar of red chrain for _Slaugh_; an alarm clock for Elmofongo; an apple that has seen better days for BranjoHello; a box of antibiotics for helpo1; a "Touch Me" vinyl in mint condition for XYCat; the 3D game that's not in the sack for seikus.

Guess #37:
Evil Genius 2 / Dimitrij Volkov / Greece

In for Phc7006
For mrkgnao

Half Life 3 / Mankar Camoran / Greece
Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Kane / Spain
In memory of Phc7006's MGGAs.

Guess #33: Portal 3 / Kane / Brazil.
In for Bookwyrm627

Little Big Adventure 3 / Jon Irenicus / Germany
In for trentonlf

No One Lives Forever3/Vaas Montenegro/United States