It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beyond Good & Evil 2  / Albert Wesker / Japan

Second guess!

Beyond Good & Evil 2 / Abigail Williams / Belgium
In for PaterAlf.

Guess #26: Portal 3 / Mankar Camoran / Turkey.
Aya Brea reporting for duty, dressed for the occasion and armed with MaGog's randomiser.

Christmas is a special season for Aya, for it brings back memories --- memories of Eve. Eve, who had erupted upon an unsuspecting New York City in the winter of 1997, unleashing her mitochondria and raiding sperm banks in her quest to give birth to the Ultimate Santa.

But, as Breja so colourfully put it, enough of the past; there is a task at hand, to put an end to a new nightmare, for neverending nightmares will not do. Needless to say, Eve is once more at the root of it, having duped a pigeon to do her bid, to kidnap Santa for her to harvest his genes, splice them into plasmids and integrate them into bacilli, to form an unstoppable army of big-bellied, bearded, bonneted bacteria. Unless, of course, Aya stops her first.

Yet what of the sack? For, the fate of humanity aside, one must remember that a video game is at stake. Santa's sack --- Eve had dismissively discarded it to a dark corner of her lair, where no sun shines and no bat flaps and no more clues.

Guess #30:
Evil Genius 2 / Sephiroth / Denmark
helpo1: Thank you. :) And paying it forward: in for mrkgnao.
drealmer7: edit: In for mrkgnao
drealmer7: again in for mrkgnao! he's making all these rounds, but keeps skipping himself, sillyhead!
phandom: In for mrkgnao
Much appreciated.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by mrkgnao
in for ZFR

attempt # 3
System Shock 3 / Mileena / Finland
ZFR: In for RenKalan

Little Big Adventure 3 / Mileena / Japan
Very much appreciated!
Post edited December 10, 2015 by RenKalan
In for mrkgnao if the guess is wrong, and for myself if the guess is right

(found a way to combine my boundless generosity and desire to help others with the wish to win this myself)

Portal 3 / Jon Irenicus / United Kingdom
I guess this is my Guess #8.

No One Lives Forever 3 / Jacqueline Natla / China
ZFR: In for mrkgnao if the guess is wrong, and for myself if the guess is right

(found a way to combine my boundless generosity and desire to help others with the wish to win this myself)
That is indeed genial!
One of the great advantages of your scheme is that you can enter for a large number of people in one post, not just one at a time as in other, less efficient, schemes.
I assume it's copyrighted, otherwise I would use it myself.
ZFR: ...
mrkgnao: ...
In for ZFR if this guess is wrong and in for mrkgnao if this guess is...

Wait, not two hours yet. :(
ZFR: In for everyone if the guess is wrong, and for myself if the guess is right

As suggested by mrkgnao I corrected your post. Now you only need to convince everyone to be in for you. :-)
Day of the Tentacle 2 / Jack the Ripper/ China
In for v3

Portal 3 / Albert Wesker / Jamaica
Aya Brea reporting for duty, dressed for the occasion and armed with MaGog's randomiser.

Christmas is a special season for Aya, for it brings back memories --- memories of Eve. Eve, who had erupted upon an unsuspecting New York City in the winter of 1997, unleashing her mitochondria and raiding sperm banks in her quest to give birth to the Ultimate Santa.

But, as Breja so colourfully put it, enough of the past; there is a task at hand, to put an end to a new nightmare, for neverending nightmares will not do. Needless to say, Eve is once more at the root of it, having duped a pigeon to do her bid, to kidnap Santa for her to harvest his genes, splice them into plasmids and integrate them into bacilli, to form an unstoppable army of big-bellied, bearded, bonneted bacteria. Unless, of course, Aya stops her first.

Yet what of the sack? For, the fate of humanity aside, one must remember that a video game is at stake. Santa's sack --- Eve had dismissively discarded it to a dark corner of her lair, where no sun shines and no bat flaps and no more clues, without even dignifying its content with a cursory glance.

Guess #31:
System Shock 3 / Dimitrij Volkov / Greece

In for Treasure
Portal 3 / Lucius Wagner / Canada