It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Hint #1: You can figure it out by using the internet (Google, etc.).
Hint #2: I suddenly realised that some people might be offended by the solution, for which I truly apologise. If you believe there are some things that are not suitable material for artistic levity, you might want to forget about this thread.
It's about Jesus, eh?

If I win I'm in for mrk!
Post edited December 22, 2015 by bler144
mrkgnao: Hint #1: You can figure it out by using the internet (Google, etc.).
Hint #2: I suddenly realised that some people might be offended by the solution, for which I truly apologise. If you believe there are some things that are not suitable material for artistic levity, you might want to forget about this thread.
bler144: It's about Jesus, eh?

If I win I'm in for mrk!
You'll need to be more specific than that.
mrkgnao: Hint #2: I suddenly realised that some people might be offended by the solution, for which I truly apologise. If you believe there are some things that are not suitable material for artistic levity, you might want to forget about this thread.
Nothing major (since you "suddenly" realised), so I'd guess something to do with a religious ritual?
This is a long shot, but I'll be gone for a while so I may as well take a guess...does it have something to do with the Lorica of Gildas?
zeogold: This is a long shot, but I'll be gone for a while so I may as well take a guess...does it have something to do with the Lorica of Gildas?
No. But thank you for acquainting me with this. Might very well come in useful one of these days.

mrkgnao: Hint #2: I suddenly realised that some people might be offended by the solution, for which I truly apologise. If you believe there are some things that are not suitable material for artistic levity, you might want to forget about this thread.
ZFR: Nothing major (since you "suddenly" realised), so I'd guess something to do with a religious ritual?
You'll need to be more specific than that.

==============================================================

Note: I've removed the six-hour limit between posts. Please do not abuse it by posting half the internet in hope of hitting the right one.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Note: I've removed the six-hour limit between posts. Please do not abuse it by posting half the internet in hope of hitting the right one.
In that case, I'll post the WHOLE internet!
http://cdn.instructables.com/FR5/5S2J/G4PBP7TA/FR55S2JG4PBP7TA.MEDIUM.jpg
To the 10% of people who got that reference: You're welcome.
ZFR: Nothing major (since you "suddenly" realised), so I'd guess something to do with a religious ritual?
mrkgnao: You'll need to be more specific than that.
This wasn't a guess, just sharing a thought. My 6 hours hadn't passed (and the limit wasn't removed) yet.
mrkgnao: You'll need to be more specific than that.
ZFR: This wasn't a guess, just sharing a thought. My 6 hours hadn't passed (and the limit wasn't removed) yet.
I know.
The note about removing the limit was a general one, not directed at you. It just got merged by GOG into your reply.
YAY!!! Good job everyone! Nice find, mrkgnao!!

Thanks again _Slaugh_ for an incredible giveaway challenge!

sooo, mrkgnao's list is about jesus eh??? That bible sure is an interesting piece of fictional literature...but I've never gotten to read it much so am not very familiar with the things.

is it a list of the order of body parts jesus came in contact with through is life?

in his mother's belly
then touched by hands to be birthed
he touched a leg on his way out
and then was held against a chest
etc etc...

or is the order of his wounds received? I think someone would have gotten it by now if that were it...
drealmer7: YAY!!! Good job everyone! Nice find, mrkgnao!!

Thanks again _Slaugh_ for an incredible giveaway challenge!

sooo, mrkgnao's list is about jesus eh??? That bible sure is an interesting piece of fictional literature...but I've never gotten to read it much so am not very familiar with the things.

is it a list of the order of body parts jesus came in contact with through is life?

in his mother's belly
then touched by hands to be birthed
he touched a leg on his way out
and then was held against a chest
etc etc...

or is the order of his wounds received? I think someone would have gotten it by now if that were it...
I was going to guess that first one, but I don't see how that would be deemed offensive. As for the wounds, it doesn't explain the beard.
zeogold: I was going to guess that first one, but I don't see how that would be deemed offensive. As for the wounds, it doesn't explain the beard.
it was said that all wouldn't fit the logic, which is probably why I'm having trouble seeing the logic, because it's being interupted.

mrk, I'd love the next hint to be which parts don't fit the logic so we have a clearer picture
zeogold: I was going to guess that first one, but I don't see how that would be deemed offensive. As for the wounds, it doesn't explain the beard.
drealmer7: it was said that all wouldn't fit the logic, which is probably why I'm having trouble seeing the logic, because it's being interupted.

mrk, I'd love the next hint to be which parts don't fit the logic so we have a clearer picture
Wait, what? Where'd he say that? Good grief, now I've gotta overhaul my thinking completely and go back to the ideas I left behind!
Thank you, _Slaugh_, for the occasion! A bit too random for my taste overall, but still a fun giveaway :)

Congrats to mrkgnao!

All players and host, have yourselves sweet holidays.
Hint #1: You can figure it out by using the internet (Google, etc.).
Hint #3: Item (1) does not fit very well, if at all, so don't concentrate on it. I conceived of the scheme only after I had committed to items (1) and (2) and could not change them.
Hint #4: Item (11) is probably the most directly tied to the underlying scheme.
Would seem I am pretty close then. ;)