It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guess #119:
Little Big Adventure 3 / Astrid Voorhees / Norway

In for the first person to correctly identify the logic used for ordering the 14 members listed in my story above
mrkgnao: In for the first person to correctly identify the logic used for ordering the 14 members listed in my story above
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Thanks for the story:)
mrkgnao: In for the first person to correctly identify the logic used for ordering the 14 members listed in my story above
Moonbeam: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Thanks for the story:)
My pleasure.

Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Astrid Voorhees / France
Any combo not guessed yet? :P
helpo1: Any combo not guessed yet? :P
If I'm not mistaken, 20 left, based on phandom's spreadsheet.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
By my count there are 20 remaining. If you're looking for one to guess SMP/Voorhees/Turkey would be one of those.
mrkgnao: If I'm not mistaken, 20 left, based on phandom's spreadsheet.
Jinx. Also, I'm not using phandom's sheet, so in theory that's independent corroboration.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by bler144
bler144: Jinx. Also, I'm not using phandom's sheet, so in theory that's independent corroboration.
Do you record the post # for each entry?
bler144: Jinx. Also, I'm not using phandom's sheet, so in theory that's independent corroboration.
mrkgnao: Do you record the post # for each entry?
Yes, though I've deleted double entries and items eliminated by clues.
mrkgnao: Do you record the post # for each entry?
bler144: Yes, though I've deleted double entries and items eliminated by clues.
Do you have an entry for post #1042?
Goodbye System Shock 3, I look forward to seeing you when you actually get released. You know, this competition has been going on so long that System Shock 3 has gone from being a pipe dream to actually being announced :o

System Shock 3 / Astrid Voorhees / Russia
bler144: By my count there are 20 remaining. If you're looking for one to guess SMP/Voorhees/Turkey would be one of those.
[
I'll take care of that presently.
Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Astrid Vorhees / Turkey
18 guesses only remain!!!! 5.56% chance to win, for the next one to post!!!

I also updated my spreadsheet (after a few hours of sleep)

In for mrkgnao, even though I can't figure out the order........ Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Abigail Williams  / France
I expect this'll be my last guess, unless we've made some grave mistake. Good night.

Guess #120:
Pirates! II, Sid Meier's / Lucius Wagner / United Kingdom

In for the first person to correctly identify the logic used for ordering the 14 members listed in my story above
As badly as I want to solve the order, it just makes no sense to me. I get the sneaking suspicion it's some sort of pop culture reference which I'm too young to understand.