It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Little Big Adventure 3 / Carlo Falcone / Australia
Still looking for Santa's sack, for TEH stg83.

Guess #6:

System Shock 3 / Abigail Williams / South Korea
Guess #10: Portal 3 / Mankar Camoran / France.
In for chadjenofsky

Sid Meier's Pirates! II / LeChuck / Vietnam
System Shock 3 / Jon Irenicus / Vietnam
What a fun giveaway. Not in but a big +1 for you.
Not in, but i would if i could have re-gifted the credits.
It looks so much fun that i would enter just to try solving the mistery. XD
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Shendue
Aya Brea reporting for duty, dressed for the occasion and armed with MaGog's randomiser. Christmas is a special season for Aya, for it brings back memories --- memories of Eve. Eve, who had erupted upon an unsuspecting New York City in the winter of 1997, unleashing her mitochondria and raiding sperm banks in her quest to give birth to the Ultimate Santa. But, as Breja so colourfully put it, enough of the past; there is a task at hand.

Guess #13:
SWAT 5 / Albert Wesker / Denmark

In for moonshineshadow
Post edited December 08, 2015 by mrkgnao
So uhm...

SWAT 5/Darth Malak/Peru
Shendue: Not in, but i would if i could have re-gifted the credits.
You can enter for other people. Just write "in for <whoever>" as part of your post.
Shendue: Not in, but i would if i could have re-gifted the credits.
mrkgnao: You can enter for other people. Just write "in for <whoever>" as part of your post.
Yup, i know, but i don't have anyone in mind that may be really interested, therefore i'll leave it to someone else.
I hope no one else has guessed this already :P
Little Big Adventure 3 / Poison Ivy / Egypt
Aya Brea reporting for duty, dressed for the occasion and armed with MaGog's randomiser. Christmas is a special season for Aya, for it brings back memories --- memories of Eve. Eve, who had erupted upon an unsuspecting New York City in the winter of 1997, unleashing her mitochondria and raiding sperm banks in her quest to give birth to the Ultimate Santa. But, as Breja so colourfully put it, enough of the past; there is a task at hand, to put an end to a new nightmare.

Guess #14:
System Shock 3 / Sephiroth / Finland

In for Doc0075
ObsCure 3 / Kagan / Ireland

Guess #5
This is the right one.
System Shock 3 / Jon Irenicus / South Korea