It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmmmm, ObsCure 3 is NOT the game we are looking for. Just saying......

In for sleepless drealmer7: Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Challus Mercer / Switzerland
I had some sort of bizarre premonition that the eyepatch hint would be the next one. I guess that's why they call me the Puzzlemaster. I'm still sticking to my guns about it being good ol' America.

Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Abigail Williams / United States

My next prediction: His next clue will be something about gender (hopefully he reads this comment and does so, we need a lot more villains eliminated if we're going to get anywhere).
In for tinyE

Little Big Adventure 3/Alma Wade/Russia
I'll just post here the spreadsheet I use to calculate my next combination.
I hope it will be helpful to someone esle:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12FaEW7gLKy1qfs_j6FeJ1iMlCanVsEBn3rdYzxIviWE/edit#gid=5561362

Every game is in a different sheet. Grey-colored cells are combinations that are eliminated from the clues.
Available combinations are in white-background cells, without a number inside.
Numbers in cells indicate the post where the combination appeared.
Yellow cells above countries and to the left of villains show the sum of current sheet.
Green cells above countries and to the left of villains show the sum of valid(live) shots in current sheet

A sum of shots for countries and villains, is on sheet 2 under the table and to the right of the table.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by phandom
No One Lives Forever 3 / Mankar Camoran / Italy
Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Mankar Camoran / Canada

for maggotheart.
Little Big Adventure 3 / Sephiroth / Switzerland
phandom: I'll just post here the spreadsheet I use to calculate my next combination.
Thank you phandom, can throw away all my little sticky notes;)
Guess #97: System Shock 3 / Kane / United Kingdom.
After another 2 hours :-

Little Big Adventure 3 / Vaas Montenegro / Canada

System Shock 3 / Tanya / Cuba
System Shock 3 / Vaas Montenegro / Russia
Sid Meier's Pirates! II / Challus Mercer / United Kingdom
In for bler144.

Edit: Bolded.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by zeogold
System Shock 3 / Vaas Montenegro / Peru
Post edited December 18, 2015 by NoAGood
mrkgnao:  
  1)  The <span class="bold">Slaugh</span> family name was most common in the 1920's in Utah and <span class="bold">Pennsylvania</span>.
  2)  Utah is famous for its Mormons and Pennsylvania is famous for its Amish.
  3)  _Slaugh_ is not a Slaugh, he's a Sluagh!
  4)  The vowels are reversed! _Slaugh_ is not a Slaugh, he's a Sluagh!
  5)  But meanwhile, the sluagh craned its neck out of its nest, saw its shadow, and chucklingly thought to itself: "six more weeks of guessing".
[gibberish]

  1.   Abe Schmucker and Rebecca Byler, from <span class="bold">Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania</span>, are two cast members of <span class="bold">Breaking Amish</span>.
  2.   The most famous resident of Punxsutawney is <span class="bold">Phil</span>, a legendary groundhog able to predict the weather on <span class="bold">Groundhog Day</span>.
  3.   <span class="bold">Phil Connors</span> covers the annual Groundhog Day event in Punxsutawney.
  6.   Trapped in a time loop, Phil Connors is a <span class="bold">god</span>, he cannot die!
  7.   Trapped in the same time loop, the legendary groundhog is also <span class="bold">immortal</span>!
  8.   Phil Connors and the groundhog share the same name.  They are in fact the same <span class="bold">entity</span>.
  9.   The <span class="bold">Sluagh</span>, also known as the Fairy Host, are considered to be a manifestation of the restless un-dead spirits.
 10.   According to Aya Brea, the <span class="bold">Sluagh</span> has seen its shadow.  It's the reincarnation of Phil.
 11.   Phil Connors had to repeat the same day for almost <span class="bold">34 years</span>.
 12.   Conclusion:  This giveaway could last forever!  Please calm down !  :-p

[/gibberish]