It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elmofongo: Saints Row is more overrated.
OneFiercePuppy: I play co-op Saint's Row IV with my brother most weeks.

His ghoul-faced, 1950's-bun-wearing President of the USA flies a jet that is an eagle which screams as it vomits rockets into enemies and shoots lasers from its eyes. When he gets out, he switches between a gatling gun that shoots infinite knives, and a nuclear fireball from his fists.

My robot dinosaur President of the USA uses a dubsteb gun that causes anyone in a large radius to stop and jerkily dance until the bass drops and they explode.

Your opinion is invalid.
So Stupid for Stupid's sake :P

Boring.
Elmofongo: So Stupid for Stupid's sake :P

Boring.
I'd argue that if you consider video games srs bzns then you're probably doing it wrong ^_^
nightcraw1er.488: How have you managed to play it 44 times. Each area looks exactly the same as the previous. There are only 5 types of enemy, and the choices consist of consume or save the little girl. On my only play through i got so bored I was willing it to end Lon before the actual end. How did you make it through 44 times!
Gengar78: So out of all the things I mentioned, that's what got on your nerves the most... ok

P.S. make that 45 times now
Nope, I just got to "play it 44 times" and couldn't believe it so didn't read further :o)
stg83: Alright how about I throw in one that no one will disagree with unless there are kids here that swear by it. ;)

<span class="bold">MINECRAFT</span>
I disagree.
Elmofongo: So Stupid for Stupid's sake :P

Boring.
OneFiercePuppy: I'd argue that if you consider video games srs bzns then you're probably doing it wrong ^_^
I played Saints Row 4 and in the end it just feels like more Saints Row 3. And I wish the flying mechanic was really FLYING instead of gliding in the air only to fall down.
stg83: Alright how about I throw in one that no one will disagree with unless there are kids here that swear by it. ;)

<span class="bold">MINECRAFT</span>
But did't you know that anyone who disagrees with someone saying a video game is overrated is obviously a brainwashed robotic sheep with bad taste who just likes everything and anything that is mainstream?
I will go with Call of Duty 1 and 2. People always say "well the first 2 were good". No they weren't. People blame Halo (not a fan either) for the downfall of modern shooters but COD 1 and 2 are part of it too. Everything wrong with modern COD are issues already present in the originals. Somehow people seem to forget that. I felt that way since their release...
The only good fun COD is the fourth one and that one is far from perfect too...
Post edited August 11, 2015 by xxxIndyxxx
blotunga: It was out on consoles years ago yet touted as brand new in 2015. Also it takes itself way too serious (compared to the light-hearthed fun of Saints Row IV). Mostly focused on multiplayer stuff, Even during the summer sale the only "discount" was some ingame money added to the purchase.
No biggie, sometimes I get a major bug up my butt when i hear anything bad about such a well made game like GTAV that is so massively complicated yet works so effortlessly by tons of hard work. All fair points, rockstar are not above doing plenty of stupid shit. DRM, Unfinished multliplayer, vanishing cars, shark cards.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
nightcraw1er.488: Well, never bothered ordering those that I don't like, however here are some that appear somewhere near the top:
- Dark Souls - Have tried playing this twice, first time plain, second with a ton of mods. I just don't understand, the graphics are awful, the controls are awful (camera spinning when in menu for instance and it took me ages to actually find the menu), story - none, geared for console e.g. autoaiming. I have no idea why people rave about this other than it must be much better on console.

- GTA 4 - This was the death of R* for me. Full priced on release order, after much discussion with their help desk to work out the DRM I finally played it for around 20 mins before it crashed. Finally played it again recently, wasn't worth the wait. Zero invention, crap sotryline, graphics were average, controls weren't that good.

- BG(1,2 IWD) EE - Blatent money grab. Only thing added in other than a tiny bit of content was a ton of bugs. Then the attitude of f* previous customers who have paid a ton of money to buy the game (several times) as our content only works on the version we have modded to include a widescreen mod. For that attitude alone they are on the worst offenders list.

- Metro games - Have got them on here plus 2033 original. Really don't get it. They are linear, almost to the point of on the rail shooter. Story??? There only appears to be two types of enemy. Graphics and control is ok. Stalker is so much better.

- Halo 2 - Vista only, really? Epic fail.

Oh, and just seen the previous poster (WoW) - any MMO/Social Game.
I heard GTA 4 was a DRM mess too which I'm curious about because that I am seriously considering picking up.
Gengar78: But did't you know that anyone who disagrees with someone saying a video game is overrated is obviously a brainwashed robotic sheep with bad taste who just likes everything and anything that is mainstream?
Certainly, that is pretty much given whenever this discussion arises. :)
tinyE: I heard GTA 4 was a DRM mess too which I'm curious about because that I am seriously considering picking up.
All I can suggest is don't. I believe it had securerom or something similar. I had to contact their support to finally get it to work at all, and then it crashed about 10 mins in, probably due to the same drm. I aquired a *cough* version of it a while back, just for the purpose of playing without the drm, which seemed to work better, however the game itself was so poor I gave up and deleted it completely, I might even have chucked the DVD case out now as well.
Avogadro6: Soccer.
Best answer +1000. That or american "football". Though TBF, Baseball is more boring than the above.
tinyE: I heard GTA 4 was a DRM mess too which I'm curious about because that I am seriously considering picking up.
nightcraw1er.488: All I can suggest is don't. I believe it had securerom or something similar. I had to contact their support to finally get it to work at all, and then it crashed about 10 mins in, probably due to the same drm. I aquired a *cough* version of it a while back, just for the purpose of playing without the drm, which seemed to work better, however the game itself was so poor I gave up and deleted it completely, I might even have chucked the DVD case out now as well.
Thanks, I'll stick with San Andreas.
Gengar78: But did't you know that anyone who disagrees with someone saying a video game is overrated is obviously a brainwashed robotic sheep with bad taste who just likes everything and anything that is mainstream?
OK. Let's see if I can keep this all in line:
Gengar78: As we all know, the number of humans beings that like a game has to match the EXACT QUANTIFIABLE MEASURE OF EXACT QUALITY of said game.
but also

Gengar78: Really, if these people would just convince themselves that their personal opinion is incorrect and just leave all the Bioshock liking to me
....means that if you are the only person allowed to like Bioshock, its objective quality is 1 (which can't be good, especially if you are still insisting on using your outdated x -> 8.554 scale), so you shouldn't like it because it's terrible. But since you're not a sheeple, you should like it because of its low rating, along with all the other non-sheep, so its quality must be higher, and you can't be the only one to like it. Since you can't be the only one to like it, you can't under-rate it, so it's over-rated, so nobody should like it, except you. GOTO 10.

Jesus, this isn't circular reasoning, it's a Clifford torus of an Oroborous of reasoning.
blotunga: It was out on consoles years ago yet touted as brand new in 2015. Also it takes itself way too serious (compared to the light-hearthed fun of Saints Row IV). Mostly focused on multiplayer stuff, Even during the summer sale the only "discount" was some ingame money added to the purchase.
bad_fur_day1: No biggie, sometimes I get a major bug up my butt when i hear anything bad about such a well made game like GTAV that is so massively complicated yet works so effortlessly by tons of hard work. All fair points, rockstar are not above doing plenty of stupid shit. DRM, Unfinished multliplayer, vanishing cars, shark cards.
It doesn't matter what the quality of the game is. More than 10 people like it. Therefore, it is clearly overrated and made by the Devil.