It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You know what I loath more that anything else in this world? One too many people liking something that I personally don't like as much.

Which is why I dedicate this thread to exposing the most over-hyped, over-praised, over-liked, and over-personally-got-joy-out-of games of all eternity.

As we all know, the number of humans beings that like a game has to match the EXACT QUANTIFIABLE MEASURE OF EXACT QUALITY of said game. Because every time someone says something quarter-decent about a popular product of entertainment, a million puppies explode.

So I'll start off by saying that Strawberry Shortcake Berry Beauty Salon for Android is THE MOST OVERRATED GAME IN EXISTENCE! I am sick and tired of hearing about this game everywhere I go online. This is the point of the Strawberry Shortcake series where they dumbed down the mechanics to appeal to filthy casuals and forgot about us true hardcore fans. Seriously! if you look at the reviews on Amazon, 71% of the 21 reviews give it 5 stars! If you ask me it deserves a 3.42345545789992 out of 8.554 anything higher is objectively wrong!

But that's just me, what games do you think people like too much? (edit: and why)
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Gengar78
GTA V
blotunga: GTA V
Because of the game itself or the DRM?
tinyE: Because of the game itself or the DRM?
I like Saint's Row more than the GTA games.
Soccer.
Nobody uses a scale to 8.554 anymore. You can only use scales bound by numbers not factorable by primes when _FLOOR returns the endpoint values. Any other metric is objectively wrong. [url= Idle curiosity: you think anyone's going to flip out about that second sentence? I bet someone will ^_^ ][/url]

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY THAT YOU KILLED THOSE PUPPIES. They died because your grading scale was bad, and you are bad.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by OneFiercePuppy
OneFiercePuppy: Nobody uses a scale to 8.554 anymore. You can only use scales bound by numbers not factorable by primes when _FLOOR returns the endpoint values. Any other metric is objectively wrong.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY THAT YOU KILLED THOSE PUPPIES. They died because your grading scale was bad, and you are bad.
W0W Frickn casul I bet you eat bunnies and say you prefer Deus Ex 2 over the original! Talk about poop taste! smh
>>>>>:(((((((((
Avogadro6: Soccer.
All sport sucks pretty much, except for Test Cricket which is good to watch in a relaxing kind of way.
Gengar78: W0W Frickn casul I bet you eat bunnies and say you prefer Deus Ex 2 over the original! Talk about poop taste! smh
I bet u kno how poop taste! LOL! [url= Very "Happy Gilmore", this moment, yeah? ][/url]

Real man breakfast: two of these simmered in bourbon!

[url= I'm going to be slightly chagrined if/when someone misses the point of this and comes down on me for being an asshole. Which I am, but not *this* time. ][/url]
Attachments:
Gengar78: W0W Frickn casul I bet you eat bunnies and say you prefer Deus Ex 2 over the original! Talk about poop taste! smh
OneFiercePuppy: I bet u kno how poop taste! LOL! [url= Very "Happy Gilmore", this moment, yeah? ][/url]

Real man breakfast: two of these simmered in bourbon!

[famliy recipe intensifies]
Omg, first post GTAV. Could you be more original bro.
bad_fur_day1: Omg, first post GTAV. Could you be more original bro.
still more original than actual GTA XDDDDDDD
Don't know about games, but... rare steaks. I don't get it. I want it medium with just a hint of redness left. Don't trust my taste buds though. For example, I hate avocados. Also, I've been told it's weird to put ketchup over scrambled eggs?
Avogadro6: Soccer.
Crosmando: All sport sucks pretty much, except for Test Cricket which is good to watch in a relaxing kind of way.
Test cricket is dying though, unfortunately. Players these days, especially batsmen have become swing or miss types. Gone are the days of batsmen with great technique.

Also on topic, I think life is strange is overrated. Somehow people gave it overwhelmingly positive reviews on steam. At this point I'm playing just because I made the mistake of buying it.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by huN73R
GTAV - Highly polished, huge world, dynamic character animation, fun diverse missions, awesome soundtrack, car mods, interesting story, physics, lip sync, motion capture, hundreds of actors, television, internet, cars, bikes, boats, planes, tanks, created by one of the most respected developers ever with perfect scores from every reviewer ever. OVERRATED!

Please tell me how you would make GTAV better. Removing all the theft of auto's? It can just be called Grand. You just stand there not doing anything.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by bad_fur_day1