It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If available can I have the Middle Earth shadow of Mordor?
I'd like to ask for The Witcher Goodies Collection :)
Stránky mi fungují prostě skvěle! Hraní určitě převažuje nad podobnými službami. Děkuji a moje loajalita je zcela na vaší straně.
Zadalon: If available can I have the Middle Earth shadow of Mordor?
Granted
maxleod: I'd like to ask for The Witcher Goodies Collection :)
Granted
Thank you tag+ for the donation of Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY and Lone_Scout for continuing the tradition of the GOG giveaway
Lone_Scout: LAST CALL: If there's anybody that still doesn´t own Dex or Lovecraft's Untold Stories on GOG, you have a day to ask for it before keys expire.
Oh, can I have a key for Lovecraft's Untold Stories? Did not manage to pick up the game on the distribution (
Zadalon: Thank you tag+ for the donation of Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY and Lone_Scout for continuing the tradition of the GOG giveaway
You are welcome. I hope you enjoy it :)
Lone_Scout: LAST CALL: If there's anybody that still doesn´t own Dex or Lovecraft's Untold Stories on GOG, you have a day to ask for it before keys expire.
Динсан: Oh, can I have a key for Lovecraft's Untold Stories? Did not manage to pick up the game on the distribution (
Sadly they have already expired. Sorry
Can I ask for Alien: Isolation Collection?
Cani request pillars of eternity?
Can i have Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition?
bluethief: Can I ask for Alien: Isolation Collection?
Granted
Amclass: Cani request pillars of eternity?
The game isn't on the list, but I'll give you Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition instead :P
...Granted :D
phaolo: Can i have Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it (somehow)
high rated
Even though I like leaving you all in the uncertainty, I'll announce that there are going to be no more list updates until October... :)

In the event of a hypothetical huge update, just remember some of the basics before asking for anything:

*Keep an eye on the list to see which games are available before asking.
*Only request one key per post (even if there are daggered keys in your request). Do not make a list stating an order of preference, that's not allowed.
*Do not edit a post that includes a request. If you are beaten to a request, you can make a new post asking for another game.

That's all for now! Have a merry end of month.
Post edited September 30, 2022 by Lone_Scout
bluethief: Can I ask for Alien: Isolation Collection?
Lone_Scout: Granted
Amclass: Cani request pillars of eternity?
Lone_Scout: The game isn't on the list, but I'll give you Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition instead :P
...Granted :D
phaolo: Can i have Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition?
Lone_Scout: I'm afraid you were beaten to it (somehow)
Yeah, my excitement exceeded my typing fingers. I'm happy it was still decipherable, however. Many thanks to Doc0075 for the game and for Lone_Scout for the interpretation and running the giveaway.
thanks AWG for your nomination! I accept it!
Loved Shadow of War
Thanks Lone Scout for your hard work!