It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to have one remaining Stasis key please.
Ruvika: Hi altosy, I already own the premium keg so I can't add another (terrible decision in my opinion), but thanks still for your donation :D
Hi Ruvika, I'm sorry about it. There is nothing to thank. :D
May I request for Warhammer 40,000 chaos gate...
Lone_Scout: LAST CALL: If there's anybody that still doesn´t own STASIS on GOG, you have a day to ask for it before keys expire.
Ice_Mage: If they're about to expire imminently, they could be posted in the Ninja giveaway thread.
Maybe...
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to have one remaining Stasis key please.
Granted
Lionel212008: May I request for Warhammer 40,000 chaos gate...
Granted
I would like to get one of the Dex keys before they expire.
bartica1: I would like to get one of the Dex keys before they expire.
Granted
May I request Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition?
arsalan12: May I request Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition?
Granted
arsalan12: May I request Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition?
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you Lone_Scout and bluethief for Shadow Of Mordor.
arsalan12: Thank you Lone_Scout and bluethief for Shadow Of Mordor.
You're welcome, enjoy :)
bartica1: I would like to get one of the Dex keys before they expire.
Thank you mrcrispy83 for the key and Lone_Scout for hosting this giveaway !
I'd like to nominate drxenija for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition.

It's a second time for me to nominate someone this month so it should be fine, I guess.
AWG43: I'd like to nominate drxenija for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition.

It's a second time for me to nominate someone this month so it should be fine, I guess.
Fine. Please let drxenija know about the nomination
Thanks to KetobaK for Warhammer 40000: Chaos Gate. Appreciate Lone_Scout for being such a generous host and continuing the tradition.
LAST CALL: If there's anybody that still doesn´t own Dex or Lovecraft's Untold Stories on GOG, you have a day to ask for it before keys expire.