It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catventurer: September is my birthday month, so this was like getting an extra present. :)
Happy Purrthday !  ;-)
Lone_Scout: Granted
Catventurer: Thank you Lone_Scout for hosting this giveaway and ciemnogrodzianin for donating ENCODYA.

September is my birthday month, so this was like getting an extra present. :)
The best ones are born in September ;)
Happy birthmonth!
Catventurer: ...
Happy birthday, Catventurer!
Have fun with the game!
Happy birthmonth, Catventurer!
Happy Birthmonth!!
Thanks a lot to ciemnogrodzianin for the ENCODYA and Lone_Scout for hosting this giveaway! ^_^
Hey Lone, may I have that premium keg?
Ruvika: Hey Lone, may I have that premium keg?
Granted
Hi altosy, I already own the premium keg so I can't add another (terrible decision in my opinion), but thanks still for your donation :D
Catventurer: September is my birthday month, so this was like getting an extra present. :)
Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy the whole month with lots of fun, joy and health
Catventurer: Thank you Lone_Scout for hosting this giveaway and ciemnogrodzianin for donating ENCODYA.

September is my birthday month, so this was like getting an extra present. :)
Happy birthmonth!
Could I get that copy of Shadow of Mordor?
LAST CALL: If there's anybody that still doesn´t own STASIS on GOG, you have a day to ask for it before keys expire.

srhill: Could I get that copy of Shadow of Mordor?
Granted
Post edited September 24, 2022 by Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: LAST CALL: If there's anybody that still doesn´t own STASIS on GOG, you have a day to ask for it before keys expire.
If they're about to expire imminently, they could be posted in the Ninja giveaway thread.
srhill: Could I get that copy of Shadow of Mordor?
Thanks to Lone_Scout for managing the giveaway and to aCyborg for the Shadow of Mordor key!