It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to request The Witcher Enhanced Edition :)

EDIT: Nevermind, someone else gifted it to me.
Post edited September 17, 2022 by maxleod
drxenija: can I nominate Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition for Mar1usM?
Lone_Scout: Accepted. Please contact Mar1usM to let them know about the nomination.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition?
Lone_Scout: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Hello. I would be happy to accept this nomination.
I think that "Cave Story's Secret Santa" should be delisted, as it isn't available in GOG anymore.
CarChris: I think that "Cave Story's Secret Santa" should be delisted, as it isn't available in GOG anymore.
That does not invalidate previously generated gift keys, just as it doesn't remove the game (dlc?) from people's accounts.
nightfear: Can I request Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen? I'm Chinese, so the English maybe not be so good, if I violate something, please let me know.
Lone_Scout: You were beaten to it and the game isn't available on the list.
However, this giveaway is meant to reward active forum users.
You don't seem to have had much activity within GOG's community for the moment, so you are not eligible right now.
okay, I know it, thanks for the help
I'd like to know if I'm already eligible and ask for Deponia.
high rated
Sorry for the delay, pals. I've been semi-offline for some days.
I'll reply to all pending requests soon™ :)
myconv: Daggered Lovecraft's Untold Stories please
Granted
Mar1usM: Hello. I would be happy to accept this nomination.
Granted
CarChris: I think that "Cave Story's Secret Santa" should be delisted, as it isn't available in GOG anymore.
As others have pointed out, games that have been removed from the catalog can still be redeemed (and downloaded/played once they are in your library)as long as the key is valid, so no need to delist it.
altosy: I'd like to know if I'm already eligible and ask for Deponia.
You're in :)
Granted
IMPORTANTE NOTE: STASIS, Dex and Lovecraft's Untold Stories daggered keys will expire soon. Don't hesitate to ask for them, even if you wouldn't normally qualify for this giveaway.
May I ask for Horizon Zero Dawn Comic?
KetobaK: May I ask for Horizon Zero Dawn Comic?
Granted. Keep in mind you must own the base game on GOG to redeem this.
Could I ask for Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition?
May I ask for Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Deluxe Edition?
Thanks a lot to solar_dome for the Horizon Zero Dawn Comic!!!! Thank you to Lone_Scout for granted me the code :D
Hi, may I humbly ask for Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice? Looks like it's still available.