It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I completely missed that the Community Giveaway is back. Thank you Lone_Scout for doing this. Glad to see that this great tradition will be continued even for those that don't have access to discord and such.
high rated
AlexTerranova: May I ask for the Hard West, please? :)
Granted.
Many thanks to gogtrial34987 for the Hard West and to Lone_Scout for the GOGmmunity Giveaway! ;)
AlexTerranova: Many thanks to gogtrial34987 for the Hard West and to Lone_Scout for the GOGmmunity Giveaway! ;)
You're very welcome! I hope you'll have as much fun with the game as I had. :)
Hello, Lone_Scout. Just noticed this thread. I appreciate your work and effort on keeping this nice tradition around here.

Since I notice two copies of ΔV: Rings of Saturn, I would not feel too bad on giving it a try. I am curious how it works. Therefore, if I could request it, I would appreciate it.

Thank you and best wishes.
high rated
Gede: Hello, Lone_Scout. Just noticed this thread. I appreciate your work and effort on keeping this nice tradition around here.

Since I notice two copies of ΔV: Rings of Saturn, I would not feel too bad on giving it a try. I am curious how it works. Therefore, if I could request it, I would appreciate it.

Thank you and best wishes.
Granted.
Many thanks to legendary Doc0075 and trusty Lone_Scout.
Health and happiness to you all.
Can I ask for Baldur's Gate 2 Complete?
high rated
drxenija: Can I ask for Baldur's Gate 2 Complete?
Granted.
May I please request Goetia? Thanks!
high rated
FoxSunset: May I please request Goetia? Thanks!
Denied.
This giveaway is meant to reward active forum users.
You don't seem to have had much activity within GOG's community for the moment, so you are not eligible right now.
FoxSunset: May I please request Goetia? Thanks!
Lone_Scout: Denied.
This giveaway is meant to reward active forum users.
You don't seem to have had much activity within GOG's community for the moment, so you are not eligible right now.
Fair enough, thanks for the time anyway.
Could I get Goetia?
high rated
srhill: Could I get Goetia?
Granted.
srhill: Could I get Goetia?
Lone_Scout: Granted.
Thanks for managing the giveaway, and thanks to MarkoH01 for the key!