It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to both @Doc0075 and @Lone_Scout again for the videogame ;)
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Thank you very much @slapperstick for Fallout: New Vegas and @Lone_Scout for continuing the giveaway.

Can finally try out this bad boy.
@Tokyo_Bunny_8990
you're welcome
Post edited November 08, 2022 by slapperstick
May I have Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes?
A big thank you @gambling8nt for Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition.

Ice_Mage: It stands for The Video Game History Foundation. The pack contains

• Another World - Wallpapers (8)10 MB
• Pizza Tycoon Recipe Book (11) 1 MB
• Enclave OST Medley 2022 MP3 16 MB
• Enclave OST Medley 2022 WAV 102 MB
• Another World - Making of Video 326 MB
• Another World - Development Diary (42)18 MB
Thanks for the info, appreciated.

I'd like to request a copy of TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022, please.
KoreaBeat: It seems I missed some giveaways, could I ask for these daggered items?

TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC)
Sorry, according to rule #5, you can only request one key per post (even when asking for daggered keys)
Also keep in mind before asking that you won't be able to redeem Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic unless you own the base game on GOG
argamasa: Hi, may i ask for Overloop?
Granted
themazingness: May I have Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes?
Granted
HypersomniacLive: A big thank you @gambling8nt for Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition.

Ice_Mage: It stands for The Video Game History Foundation. The pack contains

• Another World - Wallpapers (8)10 MB
• Pizza Tycoon Recipe Book (11) 1 MB
• Enclave OST Medley 2022 MP3 16 MB
• Enclave OST Medley 2022 WAV 102 MB
• Another World - Making of Video 326 MB
• Another World - Development Diary (42)18 MB
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for the info, appreciated.

I'd like to request a copy of TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022, please.
Granted
I'd like to request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition.
Thank you, Doc0075 for the game!

Thank you, Lone_Scout for running the giveaway!
Thank you Doc for Overloop, i love pixel art games and this looks very attractive.

And Lone_Scout for maintain very well the giveaway.
mrkgnao: If I may, I'd like to ask for Black Legend. Thank you.
Enebias: I'm very interested in this one, I'd love to hear your opinion about it once you've played it.
I finished the game (30 hours). My rating of it is Very Bad (2/7).

The game feels amateurish and half-abandoned. The graphics, music and voice acting are mostly ok, everything else is not.

Some issues:
- Horrible class system --- there are 15 classes, each with up to 8 skills --- you learn skills by using them (2-12 times) in battle, based on class and weapon, so this theoretically encourages you to constantly change weapons and classes (which I did) --- however, all classes play more or less the same, especially since the strongest combat feature (called battle alchemy) is class-independent and dwarfs any and all class skills
- There is tons of loot, almost all of it useless --- and the couple of shops available have nothing useful to buy
- Except for half a dozen (easy) bosses, there are only 3-4 enemy types (sure, they too have the same 15 classes, but it doesn't really matter) --- all the (~77) battles, regular and boss, play essentially the same (with no real challenge on Normal)
- Barebones story --- and there is no proper ending --- just a "You have finished the game" text box at the end (offering NG+ or main menu options)
- Lots of backtracking, both for the main story and the pointless fetch sidequests --- there is a fast travel system, but it becomes available only after completing 90% (!!!) of the game (after 27 hours in my case)
- If you leave an area and return to it (a must, given the backtracking), enemies respawn --- but that's not too much of an issue, as they can usually be avoided with ease by walking around their influence areas
- Terrible UI, most of it grey and black, making it --- for example --- hard to differentiate between learned (light grey on black) and unlearned (dark grey on black) skills
- Poorly lit and with the worst camera I have seen in a long while (your view is blocked by something every few seconds while you move)
- Bizarre quick/autosave scheme (in addition to ~40 manual save slots) --- there are six quicksave slots that are used in the following order: 1-2-3-4-5-6-6-6-6-6, so unless you actually delete old ones on a regular basis, you have only one: #6 (same for autosave)
- Cannot move with the mouse, only kb --- cannot rotate view with kb, only mouse
- Lots of gameplay bugs, noticeable throughout, though not game breaking --- that's apart from the graphics glitches and the two crashes I have experienced

Still, thank you for the opportunity to try it, Doc.
mrkgnao:
That was darn little time to put 30h into a game, even more so one you didn't like!
Also, interesting rating scale, out of 7.
As for the game, it was one of the ones I decided to take off my wishlist while looking through what was available to request after the Fight Club. Seems like it was a good call.
mrkgnao: ...
Thanks for the in depth description.
Most of those issues are quite the big deal...
(ø,ø): I'd like to request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition.
Granted
Thank you, Lazarus_03 for the game, and Lone_Scout for the effort put into this thread.
Could I try Golftopia please
Are there any Fallout keys left? I noticed it's still in the listing but I saw others had asked for them.
I'd like to request it myself.

P.S. I'm surprised nobody has asked for Neverwinter Nights. It's a great RPG, I own the CD-ROM version of it and can recommend it. (Note that I'm NOT requesting NWN, I already own it since 2009 although not from GoG.)