It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request for This War of Mine: Complete Edition. Thanks.
high rated
luckydman: May I please have bee simulator?
Sorry, this giveaway is meant to reward active forum users and you don't seem to have had much activity within GOG's community for the moment, so you are not eligible right now.
Hint: Requesting games in this thread does not count as "forum activity"
teceem: Thank you Seb7.9! I accept the nomination.
There you go
Lionel212008: May I request for This War of Mine: Complete Edition. Thanks.
Granted
Would like to request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Thanks to Mortius1 for making my day and Lone_Scout for continuing GoG's lovely tradition.
I thank the wonderful people: user KillingMoon for the key to the games Bad Dream: Come and Bad Dream: Fever, and Lone_Scout for organizing
BlackThorny: Ok, According to your explanation / requests, I'll keep my requests separated.
I would like one of these
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition (x3) (†)
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thanks Lone_scout and ariaspi!
BlackThorny: I would also like one of these
Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC) (x20) (†)
Lone_Scout: Granted. Keep in mind that you must own the base game Horizon Zero Dawn on GOG or you won't be able to redeem the key.
Oh, I assumed it will available without the base as it is only a comic. I'll check If I have it before redeeming
Lone_Scout: Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2021) includes Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat and a bunch of goodies
Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2022) includes Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate and another bunch of goodies
Thanks for the explanation. I think I got the second only as a gift - I wonder how that happened, maybe it provided that option at checkout while that wasn't present on the 2021 edition.
Aleksandr.Mgn: I thank the wonderful people: user KillingMoon for the key to the games Bad Dream: Come and Bad Dream: Fever, and Lone_Scout for organizing
Thanks! You are welcome :)
Deleted
Post edited November 06, 2022 by Pajama
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Would like to request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Granted
Hi please could I have:

- TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022
Post edited November 07, 2022 by pferreira1983
Can I request Ape Out?
pferreira1983: Hi please could I have:

- TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022

- Castle on the Coast
You have to have one request in a single post, whether it is from the daggered or non-daggered list, not two in the same post.
May I ask for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate, if there is still a copy available?
May I ask for Bee Simulator? If possible, please. Thank you in advance.
Thank you very much @slapperstick for Fallout: New Vegas and @Lone_Scout for continuing the giveaway.

Can finally try out this bad boy.