It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc0075 and Lone_Scout for Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition!
Thanks Lone_Scout and Doc0075 for 9th Dawn III.
Thank you so much Lone_Scout and Doc0075 for Pronty! :)
FrostburnPhoenix: May I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl please.
Granted
cose_vecchie: Hey, may I ask for Silt, please?
Granted
Thank you Lone_Scout and the other guy for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. I Had a complication with capitalization and forgot your name, sorry!
I have to thank Doc0075 once more for his munificence and Lone_Scout for his continued dedication to the giveaway.
Note: The legendary dagger Acharn has left its mark on the daggered list, but it is fading quickly and will be gone in several hours. Run for it before it expires!
Thank you to Doc and Lone_Scout for the game .
May I request Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ (†) ?
maxleod: May I request Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ (†) ?
Granted
Might I ask for Aggressors: Ancient Rome so that I can colonize the Mediterranean basin and possibly uncountable new worlds?
Thank you DoryaMish7 and Lone-Scout for Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ :)
May I request Bad Dream: Fever + Bad Dream: Coma?
Lone_Scout: Hi Lone_Scout, Have a Great New Month!
Ok, According to your explanation / requests, I'll keep my requests separated.
I would like one of these
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition (x3) (†)
Lone_Scout: Hi Lone_Scout, Have a Great New Month!
I would also like one of these
Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC) (x20) (†)

Thanks for the answer about the A Plague Tale Digital Goodies Pack,
I actually saw it being offered at the time, but was not free to login to get it. Should have tried harder I guess.

Regarding the "nominations" I asked for, as it does seem incomprehensible a bit, I take these back.
If anyone still cares to try and follow, feel free to look at the original post:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gogmmunity_monthly_giveaway/post1675

I would also like to give to your Giveaway
TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022 - I think I have 2 of these gift keys to give.
- How do I do that? do you handle the expiration or do I need to check and send it to you?
- Regarding expiration, I also have a couple more keys that seem to have expired, but I saw some of them get a new expiration date from time to time, and may be redeemable again.
Should I drop these on you in hopes it will become viable, or wait until it happens and then send you the keys?

Also,
A question - not a request - what is the difference between
Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2021) (x7) (†)
Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2022) (x11) (†) ?
Do both hold the same content but different expiration date? What if I got the first, would claiming the second generate a gift key or add a second entry in library?
I think I remember clicking on both but now not so sure as I only see one entry in my library.