It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings!

I have a soft spot for turn-based strategy, and I would love to give a try to As Far As The Eye
Cheers :)
Hi, can I please request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - Thank You
Bah, I just realised that DD & Ji Ji have requested As Far As The Eye an hour ago! If it's not available any more, maybe I can get Soulash instead?

Thanks for your time and effort :)
May I request Fallout New Vegas? Thanks.
Thank you Doc0075 for Loop Hero and Lone_Scout for managing this!
Post edited November 02, 2022 by maxleod
maestroruffy: Hi, may I have Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition ?
Granted
DD & Ji Ji: May i request As Far As The Eye if it's still available ? =)

Thank you .
Granted
supplementscene: Hi, can I please request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - Thank You
Granted
Cymepa: Bah, I just realised that DD & Ji Ji have requested As Far As The Eye an hour ago! If it's not available any more, maybe I can get Soulash instead?

Thanks for your time and effort :)
Granted
Pajama: May I request Fallout New Vegas? Thanks.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it
Thanks Doc0075 and Lone_Scout for Loop hero!!
Post edited November 02, 2022 by Redfoxe
If I may , can I get Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition
Hi Lone_Scout, Have a Great New Month!
I would appreciate getting at least one of those:
Lone_Scout: Daggered Keys:
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition (x3) (†)
Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC) (x20) (†)
Also, if I can be nominated sometime later this month for any of this two, it could be nice.
No hurries though,
- I still hope the first will return as a freebie at Epic at some point, so I won't redeem until end of month at least (and will return the key back to the list if it does get to be a freebie there), so I rather not getting it before end of month even if I do get nominated - so if anyone get nominated earlier it is definetly fair.
- Regarding the second I was pretty sure I have it allready but I don't seem to find it in my list. Maybe it is not in GOG? I rather NOT get it again if I do, so don't nominate before I ensure I do wish a nomination.
Lone_Scout: Non-Daggered Keys:
Ape Out
The Whispered World: Special Edition
Oh and one more I forgot - all the keys for "A Plague Tale Digital Goodies Pack" ended or did they expire allready?
Post edited November 02, 2022 by BlackThorny
May I request Pronty?
Thank you EverNightX for gifting me SteamWorld Heist and also thank you Lone_Scout for hosting the giveaway!
Thank you Doc0075 and Lone_Scout! Got Arcade Paradise!
Can I get the key for Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition?
Thank you Lone_Scout and Doc0075.
igorche9: If I may , can I get Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition
Granted
PMPMGamer: May I request Pronty?
Granted

BlackThorny: Hi Lone_Scout, Have a Great New Month!
I would appreciate getting at least one of those:
Lone_Scout: Daggered Keys:
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition (x3) (†)
Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC) (x20) (†)
BlackThorny: Also, if I can be nominated sometime later this month for any of this two, it could be nice.
No hurries though,
- I still hope the first will return as a freebie at Epic at some point, so I won't redeem until end of month at least (and will return the key back to the list if it does get to be a freebie there), so I rather not getting it before end of month even if I do get nominated - so if anyone get nominated earlier it is definetly fair.
- Regarding the second I was pretty sure I have it allready but I don't seem to find it in my list. Maybe it is not in GOG? I rather NOT get it again if I do, so don't nominate before I ensure I do wish a nomination.
Lone_Scout: Non-Daggered Keys:
Ape Out
The Whispered World: Special Edition
BlackThorny: Oh and one more I forgot - all the keys for "A Plague Tale Digital Goodies Pack" ended or did they expire allready?
I assume you are asking for someone else to nominate you later, not requesting keys right now, but I'm somewhat confused about the meaning of your post.
If you want to request any key for yourself, remember also two rules:
-Only ask for one key per post (even when asking for daggered keys). You can ask for as many daggered games as you want, but requests must be done separately.
-Do not edit your posts or they will be declined.

No keys for "A Plague Tale Digital Goodies Pack" were added to this giveaway. Probably it was one of those products that didn't allow to get them as a gift, but I'm not sure about that.
nevarRed: Can I get the key for Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition?
Granted
Post edited November 03, 2022 by Lone_Scout