It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big thanks again to Doc and Lone_Scout for your generosity.
I hope you all have a great November!
May I ask for Warpips please
Carradice: Might I ask for A Game of Thrones: The Board Game + A Dance With Dragons + A Feast For Crows ?

I played this on tabletop with a group of friends, while living in another city years ago. Good memories. It was really fun and asymmetric. Sort of like Legend of the Five Rings, but on a board instead of with a deck of cards only. Lots of fun. I would like to play with the Starks again, and try my hand at the other Houses!.
Gede: I have played L5R but not the A Game of Thrones boardgame (I did play the living card game).
What aspects of L5R come through in the boardgame, aside from the asymmetry, if I may ask?
If you played both cards games then you already will know, I guess. I would say that playing the Stark feels a lot like playing Crab, and so on.

However, playing on a board adds a different dimension. In the cards game the players consider what and when. In the boardgame, they must also consider where. Crossing The Neck was tricky, to name one thing. Pesky Greyjoys could land on your flank... The board made it easy to see some moves that happened in the novels.

Possibly a similar boardgame might be made for L5R, but allowing for minor clans and having more provinces, maybe.

I used to play the tabletop RPG of L5R, it was mostly good and had a lot of things going for it.
Good Evening in November. Light to all ancestors.
Can I try again to Nominate Matterbandit for the Bee simulator : )
Best Wishes for a whole month to everyone!
Hi! I'd love to have Arcade Paradise, if nobody asked for it :)
May I ask for the 2nd Silt key please?
Thanks Doc for the game and Lone_Scout for hosting the giveaway.
high rated
blastradius: I would like to request Archvale if it’s still available for this new month, please
Granted
KetobaK: Hi Lone_Scout, may I request The Longing?
Granted
AlexTerranova: May I ask for Masquerada: Songs and Shadows, please? :)
Granted
triock: May I ask for one copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary, please? Thank you.
Granted
csanjuro: Can I have Undertale please?
Granted
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: I would like to request undertale.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it
Mister.Wolf: Hello! If possible, I would like to request the "A Game of Thrones: The Board Game + A Dance With Dragons + A Feast For Crows" set, please! And wish everyone a serene All-Hallows Eve night, for those that mark the event.
Granted
ashwald: May I have Tomb Raider Anniversary?
Granted
zaMNal: May I request Redout: Solar Challenge Edition please?
Granted
Lone_Scout: Accepted. Please let 저기 about the nomination if possible.
저기: Thank you! You're so kind.

I accept the nomination.
Granted.
To be honest, I was hesitant to accept your nomination as you don't seem to have that much forum activity (although your username doesn't make searching for activity very easy, tbh...). In order to be eligible in the future, you'll need to be a little more active in the forums than you are now (and also post your requests in the right thread)
Amclass: May I request Wytchwood?
Granted
Alexim: I'd like to request Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt + Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire.
Granted
DiffuseReflection: May I have Nine Witches: Family Disruption?
Granted
DellJennin667: May I request As Far As The Eye?
Sorry, this giveaway is meant to reward active forum users. Your forum activity hasn't improved since the last time and your presence seems still limited to giveaway threads, so you are not eligible now.
DoryaMish7: I'd like to request Ape Out, please
Sorry, this giveaway is meant to reward active forum users. Your forum activity hasn't improved since the last time and your presence seems still limited to giveaway threads, so you are not eligible now.
ywzywz: can i get tandem_a_tale_of_shadows please ?

thank you
Granted
Melvinica: May I have Siege of Avalon: Anthology? Thanks.
Granted
arsalan12: May I request Tomb Raider Anniversary?
Granted
ariaspi: I'd like to request Space Haven, please. :)
Granted
Lords3: I'd like to request Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas.
Granted
slurredprey: May I request Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 + Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 - Inverse Higher Education + Inverse Truck Pack?
Granted
gogtrial34987: With the immediate rush over, since neither of the two copies was requested yet, and since I've been very impressed by the demo, I'd like to humbly request Urbek City Builder.
Granted
Wirvington: No worries, could I kindly ask for Mutazione instead? Thanks!
Granted
bhrigu: Since most of the games I was planning to ask for are already gone, I would be grateful if I get a copy of Urbek City Builder.
Granted
erbello: I would like to ask for the Pronty :)
Granted
Ice_Mage: I'm kindly requesting GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Ultimate Premium Keg + Premium Legendary Card (DLC) from the daggered list.
Granted
Carradice: Might I ask for A Game of Thrones: The Board Game + A Dance With Dragons + A Feast For Crows ?

I played this on tabletop with a group of friends, while living in another city years ago. Good memories. It was really fun and asymmetric. Sort of like Legend of the Five Rings, but on a board instead of with a deck of cards only. Lots of fun. I would like to play with the Starks again, and try my hand at the other Houses!.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it
park_84: I'd like to ask for Webbed, if I may.
Granted
RavenCrowwise: May I have Liberated please?
Thanks,
Granted
SvitlaSveta4: May I ask for Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition game please.
Granted
GoldenCavalier: Hello, may I have Siege of Avalon please?
Granted
LordMarlock: Hi, can I get North & South + The Bluecoats: North & South please?
Granted
SvitlaSveta4: Also want to nominate my best friend LifeLover for the Interstellar Space: Genesis + Interstellar Space: Genesis - Natural Law DLC game bundle.
Nomination accepted. Please let LifeLover know about it.
Arugren: Can I get Seed of the Dead please?
Sorry, this giveaway is meant to reward active forum users. Your forum activity doesn't seem to have improved since the last time and your presence seems still limited to giveaway threads, so you are not eligible now.
pippo-san: May I request a copy of SteamWorld Heist?
Thank you in advance, as always ;)
Granted
DD & Ji Ji: I hope i quoted every requests .
Good work, pal. Thanks! :)
phaolo: May I have MOTHERGUNSHIP?
Granted
Rep7icant: Hi there, Lone_Scout!

Because I've been much more active lately in the community and actually having fun with it, I'd like to kindly request again the game Souldiers in case you feel like I'm eligible. I appreciate your attention and consideration.

Take care and see you next time.
You're in. Granted
Accatone: May I request Atomicrops Deluxe Edition + DLC?
Granted
Sagnik_1: Hello
May I request SIlt please?
Sorry, this giveaway is meant to reward active forum users.
You don't seem to have had much activity within GOG's community for the moment, so you are not eligible right now.
direspirefirewire: May I ask for Warpips please
Granted
Seb7.9: Good Evening in November. Light to all ancestors.
Can I try again to Nominate Matterbandit for the Bee simulator : )
Best Wishes for a whole month to everyone!
Nominating Matterbandit is harder than it seems. Let's hope this time works :)
Accepted. Please let Matterbandit about the nomination
Shiuman: Hi! I'd love to have Arcade Paradise, if nobody asked for it :)
Granted
Reviver25: May I ask for the 2nd Silt key please?
Granted
Thank you Seb3.9 aka Seb7.9 & Lone_Scout for TR Anniversary.
May i ask for Loop Hero?
Hi Lone, does one of those keys for Loop Hero have my name on it? :P
Thank you, altosy and Lone_Scout!
Thank you very much, Doc for the generosity and game, and Lone_Scout for the thread and creativity!

I apreciate the chance to conquer Westeros, and sit the (dangerously sharp) Iron Throne, with eyes set on Essos and the Free Cities ^^
Thank you Doc and Lone_Scout!
Can I get 9th Dawn III?