It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Carradice: Might I ask for A Game of Thrones: The Board Game + A Dance With Dragons + A Feast For Crows ?

I played this on tabletop with a group of friends, while living in another city years ago. Good memories. It was really fun and asymmetric. Sort of like Legend of the Five Rings, but on a board instead of with a deck of cards only. Lots of fun. I would like to play with the Starks again, and try my hand at the other Houses!.
I have played L5R but not the A Game of Thrones boardgame (I did play the living card game).
What aspects of L5R come through in the boardgame, aside from the asymmetry, if I may ask?
Can I get Seed of the Dead please?
May I request a copy of SteamWorld Heist?
Thank you in advance, as always ;)
Thank you for your efforts Doc0075 & Lone_Scout!
I cordially thank Doc0075 for the gift and Lone_Scout for maintaining this giveaway!
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you Lone_Scout and Doc0075, for feeding my addiction of 4X space games.
A million thanks once again to DOc0075 for the game and to Lone_Scout for taking the helm of the ship!
I hope i quoted every requests .

blastradius: I would like to request Archvale if it’s still available for this new month, please
KetobaK: Hi Lone_Scout, may I request The Longing?
AlexTerranova: May I ask for Masquerada: Songs and Shadows, please? :)
triock: May I ask for one copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary, please? Thank you.
csanjuro: Can I have Undertale please?
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: I would like to request undertale.
Mister.Wolf: Hello! If possible, I would like to request the "A Game of Thrones: The Board Game + A Dance With Dragons + A Feast For Crows" set, please! And wish everyone a serene All-Hallows Eve night, for those that mark the event.
ashwald: May I have Tomb Raider Anniversary?
zaMNal: May I request Redout: Solar Challenge Edition please?
Amclass: May I request Wytchwood?
Alexim: I'd like to request Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt + Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire.
DiffuseReflection: May I have Nine Witches: Family Disruption?
DellJennin667: May I request As Far As The Eye?
DoryaMish7: I'd like to request Ape Out, please
ywzywz: can i get tandem_a_tale_of_shadows please ?

thank you
Melvinica: May I have Siege of Avalon: Anthology? Thanks.
arsalan12: May I request Tomb Raider Anniversary?
ariaspi: I'd like to request Space Haven, please. :)
Lords3: I'd like to request Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas.
slurredprey: May I request Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 + Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 - Inverse Higher Education + Inverse Truck Pack?
gogtrial34987: With the immediate rush over, since neither of the two copies was requested yet, and since I've been very impressed by the demo, I'd like to humbly request Urbek City Builder.
Wirvington: No worries, could I kindly ask for Mutazione instead? Thanks!
bhrigu: Since most of the games I was planning to ask for are already gone, I would be grateful if I get a copy of Urbek City Builder.
Ice_Mage: I'm kindly requesting GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Ultimate Premium Keg + Premium Legendary Card (DLC) from the daggered list.
Carradice: Might I ask for A Game of Thrones: The Board Game + A Dance With Dragons + A Feast For Crows ? .
DoryaMish7: May I also request GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Ultimate Premium Keg + Premium Legendary Card from the daggered keys, please?
park_84: I'd like to ask for Webbed, if I may.
Accatone: May I request Mutazione?
DellJennin667: Requesting GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Ultimate Premium Keg + Premium Legendary Card from the daggered list, thanks!
RavenCrowwise: May I have Liberated please?
Thanks,
SvitlaSveta4: May I ask for Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition game please.
GoldenCavalier: Hello, may I have Siege of Avalon please?
LordMarlock: Hi, can I get North & South + The Bluecoats: North & South please?
SvitlaSveta4: Also want to nominate my best friend LifeLover for the Interstellar Space: Genesis + Interstellar Space: Genesis - Natural Law DLC game bundle.
Arugren: Can I get Seed of the Dead please?
pippo-san: May I request a copy of SteamWorld Heist?
Thank you in advance, as always ;)
Thank you Lone_Scout for hosting this thread and the perpetually generous Doc0075!
Takashi_Hafuza: Could I get Webbed?
Lone_Scout: Granted
Hey, I redeemed the code just now. Sorry for my late response :)

Btw thank you for maintaining this great event and Doc0075 for being the 'whale' of generous people here. You both made this forum takes place in my heart <3
Deleted
Post edited November 01, 2022 by Accatone
May I have MOTHERGUNSHIP?
Hi there, Lone_Scout!

Because I've been much more active lately in the community and actually having fun with it, I'd like to kindly request again the game Souldiers in case you feel like I'm eligible. I appreciate your attention and consideration.

Take care and see you next time.
May I request Atomicrops Deluxe Edition + DLC?
Hello
May I request SIlt please?