It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc0075 for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, and Lone_Scout for running this giveaway! :)
Wirvington: May I please request NORCO? Thanks and happy Halloweens, Harvest festivalI, and other celebrations!
Lone_Scout: I'm afraid you were beaten to it
No worries, could I kindly ask for Mutazione instead? Thanks!
Since most of the games I was planning to ask for are already gone, I would be grateful if I get a copy of Urbek City Builder.
Once again, thank you Doc and Lone_Scout!
Thank you Doc0075 for Chaosbane and Lone_Scout for thread management.

Also I just noticed that there's some familiar names added to the blacklisted list and that makes me kinda bummed. Don't be greedy for just some free games people.
Edit: wrong request.
Post edited November 01, 2022 by erbello
I would like to ask for the Pronty :)
Many thanks to Doc0075 and Lone_Scout for Undertale!
Warm and big thanks to Doc0075 for NORCO and Lone_Scout for managing Giveaway!
Thank you very much, Doc0075 and Lone_Scout!
Thank you Doc0075 and Lone Scout for making me toil in an Infinifactory. ;-)
I'm kindly requesting GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Ultimate Premium Keg + Premium Legendary Card (DLC) from the daggered list.
Thank you very much, once again, Doc0075 for Space Marine, and of course, to Lone_Scout for the excellent job managing this giveaway.
Might I ask for A Game of Thrones: The Board Game + A Dance With Dragons + A Feast For Crows ?

I played this on tabletop with a group of friends, while living in another city years ago. Good memories. It was really fun and asymmetric. Sort of like Legend of the Five Rings, but on a board instead of with a deck of cards only. Lots of fun. I would like to play with the Starks again, and try my hand at the other Houses!.
Once again, thank you to Doc0075 for the game and thank you to Lone_Scout for perfeclty managing the GA ;)