It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for some adrenaline-pumping action set in futuristic and alternative history worlds. – during our The Future Is Now Promo!

Here’s some of the deals:
The Invincible (-35%)
Phantom Fury (-20%)
Ghostrunner 2 (-50%)
Blade Runner (-35%)
The Long Journey Home (-90%)
Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War (-75%)
EVERSPACE™ 2 (-50%)

…and more!

The Future Is Now Promo ends on August 9th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
high rated
Please stop spamming every promos with the Whale Rock showelvare .
Oriza-Triznyák: Please stop spamming every promos with the Whale Rock showelvare .
Hey now...leave Whale and their rock alone...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vfVT_F6jeU&ab_channel=FaTeRuNSeR
Why is ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tungsten Edition still in Early Access? I thought the game were already finished.
SNK crying in the corner because their tagline was stolen
BreOl72: Hey now...leave Whale and their rock alone...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vfVT_F6jeU&ab_channel=FaTeRuNSeR
i wonder what happened with Cia Berg ( imdb and wikipedia not informative enough )
Oriza-Triznyák: i wonder what happened with Cia Berg ( imdb and wikipedia not informative enough )
Cia Berg has changed her name to Cia Soro, and runs an international bookstore on the Italian island of Sardinia together with her husband Stefano.
BreOl72: Cia Berg has changed her name to Cia Soro, and runs an international bookstore on the Italian island of Sardinia together with her husband Stefano.
thanks
[Angry SNK noises]
viperfdl: Why is ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tungsten Edition still in Early Access? I thought the game were already finished.
It is not in early access anymore.

It's probably the usual GOG bug. Same with the "coming soon tag". GOG support says that they are aware ... that's all. Apparently they don't plan on fixing such things at all ... at least the "coming sson" tag is still on Figment 2. Makes one wonder why we shoull wastze out (unpaid) time to create support tickets in the first place if GOG does not intend to fix the issues that are reported (during their paid time I might add).
viperfdl: Why is ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tungsten Edition still in Early Access?
Because someone messed up and forgot to update the store page.
I thought the game were already finished.
Hardly. It's out of early access, but gets regular updates. Aside from an arbitrary "1.0" version number, there's little if any functional difference between early access games and "released" games that get any significant updates.
If the future is now, what happens later?
This is the best banner art in a while, esp. for aficionado-futuristica, much appreciated!

For the rest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GY9DWIfpwc
(a tiny injection of Moloko can't heart)
MarkoH01: *snip*
eric5h5: *snip*
Thanks for answering but this was rather a rhetorical question. :)
I'm aware that the game left EA a while ago (and that it still receives updates). It only seems to me that gog isn't aware of this "bug". But if even the support doesn't care why should we?
I guess the support bot is already overworked...
eric5h5: *snip*
viperfdl: Thanks for answering but this was rather a rhetorical question. :)
I'm aware that the game left EA a while ago (and that it still receives updates). It only seems to me that gog isn't aware of this "bug". But if even the support doesn't care why should we?
I guess the support bot is already overworked...
Just in case that it wasn't a rhetorical statement as well and you really did not know:
The support bot (luckily) is long gone.