It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's been awhile since I've requested something from this thread so I'm not sure how multiple requests for the same game works but might as well try and see what happens.

May I request Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel?
tinyE: You gotta be shitting me!

I just bought DN Forever! XD

Has anyone played Slime-San? It's got a wacky premise.
Me... I bought DNF:CE a few months ago!! XDDDD

REDVWIN
low rated
Can i grab that Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition please? thanks for sharing!!
I'm interested in Duke Nukem Forever if that's OK
Falci: Mind if I get Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel? Would be nice to play one of the sequels to the original game, which I have.
Granted.
jackps5: yah Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel needed too thank
It's already taken, but you would still be denied due to lack of participation.
BenKii: It's been awhile since I've requested something from this thread so I'm not sure how multiple requests for the same game works but might as well try and see what happens.
It's first-come, first-served, I'm afraid, unless Falci wants to step down or something.
A.Ryan: Can i grab that Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition please? thanks for sharing!!
Granted.
kusumahendra: I'm interested in Duke Nukem Forever if that's OK
Granted as well.
Boy, it feels good to be doing this again.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Been a while since the last update, but we got some hot ones rollin' in!

Update: Spec Ops: The Line, Duke Nukem Forever, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Freedom Force, and Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich added, courtesy of thecheesewheel.
Minion Masters added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition, Tumblestone, and Slime-san added, courtesy of Prah.
I wouldn't mind Spec Ops: The Line if it's still available.
skeletonbow: I wouldn't mind Spec Ops: The Line if it's still available.
Granted.
I'm not sure how this works but here goes: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter would be greatly appreciated :)
zeogold: Been a while since the last update, but we got some hot ones rollin' in!

Update: Spec Ops: The Line, Duke Nukem Forever, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Freedom Force, and Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich added, courtesy of thecheesewheel.
Minion Masters added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition, Tumblestone, and Slime-san added, courtesy of Prah.
Hey zeogold, if Slime-San is still available, could I get that? I've been looking for a fast-paced platformer since I played and beat Risk of Rain recently and I'm looking for something in the same vein
Doofette: I'm not sure how this works but here goes: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter would be greatly appreciated :)
Firstly, the rules are listed on the OP, just look at page one.
Second of all, you can only request games that are available here. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter is not one of them.
Third, you don't have enough community participation to get anything here (so far as I can tell, isn't this your first post on the entire forum?), and quite frankly, I greatly doubt anybody is about to buy you a game as expensive as that one without knowing anything about you first.
Lastly, if you would still like to try a request in the format you're doing (i.e. throwing a game out there and seeing if any kind soul might nab it for you), you can do it in this thread (assuming that what you're asking for is a non-GOG game).
cardangrille: Hey zeogold, if Slime-San is still available, could I get that?
Granted.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by zeogold
Huge thanks Prah and zeogold for Slime-San, I'm itching to try this out
low rated
Falci: Mind if I get Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel? Would be nice to play one of the sequels to the original game, which I have.
zeogold: Granted.
Holy Awesome! :D Thank you and thecheesewheel for this! ^_^ You guys made my day!
Is Kingdom: New Lands still available?
May I have Deadlock II: Shrine Wars?
kusumahendra: I'm interested in Duke Nukem Forever if that's OK
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you thecheesewheel for Duke Nukem Forever and zeogold to hold this giveaway :)