It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
heartburnron: I'd like to have Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf, The Troma Project and Post Mortem if that's ok please Zeo. Thanks again.
mofofromjkt: hi zeo am i eligible for the GA?

if no one wants it i'd like to play Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition , looks really interesting.
thanhtotti: I would love if you could grant me Syberia. Thank you for your generosity and amazing work.
RogueXanter: I would like Et India Company Gold and Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold please
TheNerdyPlane: May I request Bet on Soldier? Thanks!
All granted.
misteryo: Can I have Tower of Elements?

Thanks
I'll just give that to ya since I've got the keys now and I'm getting ready to throw down another update anyways.
Granted.
Post edited May 03, 2017 by zeogold
And now, the humungo-update.

Update: Galactic Civilizations Ultimate edition, Planetary Annihilation Titans, Space Hulk Ascension, Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings, The Deadly Tower of Monsters, They Bleed Pixels, and Crashlands added, courtesy of Prah.
Syberia added, courtesy of Doc0075.
DarkEnd, Strayed, and the Note added, courtesy of kusumahendra.
Axes and Aces and Mushroom Wars added, courtesy of heartburnron.
$1 Ride, Ampersand, Calcu-Late, Catch a Falling Star, Clergy Splode, Cosmic Dust & Rust, Deep Space Dash, Drayt Empire, Drive Megapolis, Eaten Alive, Escape Machines, Flesh Eaters, Freebie, Germ Wars, Hyper Color Ball, Joana's Life, Kivi, Toilet, and Shotgun, Laraan, Lup, Midnight Carnival, Monster Puzzle, Neon Hardcorps, New Kind of Adventure, OR, Project Druit - 2D Labyrinth Explorer, Shape Shifter, Spikit, Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant, Star Drifter, Star Fields, Stellar 2D, Stone Age Wars, Super Mega Neo Pug, Super Mustache, Super Space Pug, Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant, The Land of Dasthir, Tinboy, Town of Night, Turbo Pug, Turbo Pug 3D, Turbo Pug DX, and Warriors of Vilvatikta added, courtesy of halfpint41.
GemCraft: Chasing Shadows added, courtesy of bler144.
low rated
Nice update!!! can i grab The Deadly Tower of Monsters and Crashlands please? Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks for the beautiful giveaway zeogold and also bler144.
appreciate it for the gift.
zeogold: Axes and Aces
This one? - http://store.steampowered.com/app/448910/Axes_and_Acres/
If yes, I'd like it, thanks.
May i have Syberia? Thank you for your generosity and amazing work.
Thanks Zeogold and supplementscene for Bet on Soldier!
zeogold: Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
I'm always interested in a baseball game if it pleases the powers that be. Thank you!
low rated
zeogold: And now, the humungo-update.
Indeed!

Can I have Planetary Annihilation Titans?
mofofromjkt: hi zeo am i eligible for the GA?

if no one wants it i'd like to play Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition , looks really interesting.
zeogold:
TheNerdyPlane: May I request Bet on Soldier? Thanks!
zeogold: All granted.
misteryo: Can I have Tower of Elements?

Thanks
zeogold: I'll just give that to ya since I've got the keys now and I'm getting ready to throw down another update anyways.
Granted.
Thanks again @zeogold and MadyNora, I'm really appreciated!
Can I get Space Hulk Ascension if it's still available?

Thanks
Finally I will request a game again :)
Hereby and with all dignity I am requesting "They bleed pixels". Will I be lucky? :)

(And what on earth is a humungo-update?)
bler told me to break down and ask for a gemcraft key

Is there one

It would be my first Steam game

I dunno

Also I think posting in this thread disqualifies me from ever talking to that angry ape guy again, right? So at least there's that benefit.
A.Ryan: Nice update!!! can i grab The Deadly Tower of Monsters and Crashlands please? Thanks for sharing!!
Granted.
zeogold: Axes and Aces
triock: This one? - http://store.steampowered.com/app/448910/Axes_and_Acres/
If yes, I'd like it, thanks.
Yup, I typed it wrong.
Granted.
zeogold: Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Jeets2: I'm always interested in a baseball game if it pleases the powers that be. Thank you!
Eh...I'm having trouble calling this one. Seems like an abnormal amount of giveaway activity in the archive. I'm just gonna say denied unless somebody can vouch for you.
AndreeaB: May i have Syberia? Thank you for your generosity and amazing work.
Denied for lack of participation.
LootHunter: Can I have Planetary Annihilation Titans?
Granted.
wanderer_27: Can I get Space Hulk Ascension if it's still available?
Also granted.
MarkoH01: Finally I will request a game again :)
Hereby and with all dignity I am requesting "They bleed pixels". Will I be lucky? :)

(And what on earth is a humungo-update?)
'Bout time you showed up for something.
Granted.
Also, it's an update, but more humungo.
yogsloth: bler told me to break down and ask for a gemcraft key
At last! Now we have you!
Granted.
Post edited May 05, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks Zeo!

Thank you Prah for the generous donation :)