It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: could I ask for Hunting Unlimited 2010
zeogold: Granted.
innerring: Is Legends of Eisenwald still available?
zeogold: Yup! Granted.
MadeinChina: i just saw that someone else ask for Verdun so in that case if no one asked for Breath of Death VII i would like to try it :)
zeogold: Granted as well.
thank you Zeo and anonymous donor :)
zeogold: Granted.
Yup! Granted.
Granted as well.
Thanx
innerring: Is Legends of Eisenwald still available?
zeogold: Yup! Granted.
Thank you and 51nikopol for the donation.
Update: Mirror's Edge, Dino Run DX, KWAAN, Zotrix, Night Blights, Kiai Resonance, Rebirth of Island, and There Was A Caveman added, courtesy of Densetsu.
Legends of Eisenwald and Valhalla Hills added, courtesy of Prah.
Pixels Puzzles Ultimate with DA Vinci DLC, Pixels Puzzle 2: Anime, Heckabomb, Horizon Shift, Top Trumps Turbo, Speed Kills, Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded, and Robowars added, courtesy of MaxFulvus.

Feature update: Whoo, boy...you guys did it again. I spent what must've been half an hour updating the list before I realized that it, once again, is actually too big to allow any more changes.
Let me help you with your burden :p
May I take itch.Io key for games :
Kunoi
Redder
Can I ask for Kiai Resonance? Thanks.
zeogold: Feature update: Whoo, boy...you guys did it again. I spent what must've been half an hour updating the list before I realized that it, once again, is actually too big to allow any more changes.
Well, if no one else is interested, I would like to ask for Postal 2 and Paradise Lost DLC please ?
I already have Postal 2 on GOG to be honest, so it's mainly for Paradise Lost, but I'm fucking tired to wait for 2 years now to see the release of Paradise Lost DLC here delayed month after month and to be treated as a 2nd class customers by RWS with their speech : "We are a small team, we are focus on Steam because most of our players are on Steam (with all the profit), but don't worry, we will think of you... soon !".
I'm going Postal with this attitude, deeply Postal *grabs a shovel*
Could I have Legends of Eisenwald please? Thanks
If I can give a little push here, I have Speed Kills.

It's not a bad little top down racer if someone wants a little desktop fun. It's simple, a tad repetitive, but worth having around for those slower more dreary times of your day.
Post edited March 18, 2017 by tinyE
May I get Mirror's Edge to close out the month?
low rated
Is Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition still available? If so can I get that and Valhalla Hills? That should about wrap me up for this month.
Post edited March 19, 2017 by TheBlondMagician
TheBlondMagician: Is Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition still available?
Alt account and game leech.
MaxFulvus: Well, if no one else is interested, I would like to ask for Postal 2 and Paradise Lost DLC please ?
I already have Postal 2 on GOG to be honest, so it's mainly for Paradise Lost, but I'm fucking tired to wait for 2 years now to see the release of Paradise Lost DLC here delayed month after month and to be treated as a 2nd class customers by RWS with their speech : "We are a small team, we are focus on Steam because most of our players are on Steam (with all the profit), but don't worry, we will think of you... soon !".
Same situation with me too. I own Postal and Postal 2 on GOG and am not impressed with the developer's lameness and non-stop excuses, showing no concern whatsoever to their loyal customers on GOG but gladly taking our money. So a +1 to you for that. :)
skeletonbow: Same situation with me too. I own Postal and Postal 2 on GOG and am not impressed with the developer's lameness and non-stop excuses, showing no concern whatsoever to their loyal customers on GOG but gladly taking our money. So a +1 to you for that. :)
Thanks. Good to know I'm not the only one to be pissed off with RWS.
MaxFulvus: Well, if no one else is interested, I would like to ask for Postal 2 and Paradise Lost DLC please ?
skeletonbow: Same situation with me too. I own Postal and Postal 2 on GOG and am not impressed with the developer's lameness and non-stop excuses, showing no concern whatsoever to their loyal customers on GOG but gladly taking our money. So a +1 to you for that. :)
I was thinking to open up a thread listing games which are missing updates here on GOG but not on steam for quite a time since Telltale told me after asking that they don't even plan to update German language for Tales fron the Borderlands here on GOG (even though it's onm steam for several months). I was so pissed and I thought that making a black list for those games would be a good idea. This way GOG would have an incentive to pester the devs/publishers a bit more and maybe even publishers would want to stay off this list. However it might be that such a list already does exist (if so it would be nice if you could post a link). It's plain unfair that some devs/publishers keep taking money from GOG customers but then don't offer the same support regarding upcoming updates.