It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
You thought it was dead, but lo, it was merely sleeping!

Update: Surfingers, Civilization III Complete, Squake, Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova, The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times, and A Step Into Darkness added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition, Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic, and The First Templar - Steam Special Edition added, courtesy of bler144.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity, Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, and Gods Will Be Watching added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Ice Lakes and FRONTIERS added, courtesy of Prah.
low rated
May I request The First Templar - Steam Special Edition?
zeogold: You thought it was dead, but lo, it was merely sleeping!
Update:
Nice additions! Though I would like Post Mortem more. Can I have it?
zeogold: You thought it was dead, but lo, it was merely sleeping!

Update: Surfingers, Civilization III Complete, Squake, Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova, The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times, and A Step Into Darkness added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition, Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic, and The First Templar - Steam Special Edition added, courtesy of bler144.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity, Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, and Gods Will Be Watching added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Ice Lakes and FRONTIERS added, courtesy of Prah.
"A Step Into Darkness" is free. :D

And if no one else is dying to have it, I'll take Ice Lakes.
And yes I know I actually have them where I live. :P
Post edited April 20, 2017 by tinyE
TheBlondMagician: May I request The First Templar - Steam Special Edition?
Granted.
LootHunter: Nice additions! Though I would like Post Mortem more. Can I have it?
Granted as well.
tinyE: And if no one else is dying to have it, I'll take Ice Lakes.
Also granted.
So far as A Step Into Darkness, now that I look it up...it seems like it's not even out yet....? o_O
Post edited April 20, 2017 by zeogold
TheBlondMagician: May I request The First Templar - Steam Special Edition?
LootHunter: Nice additions! Though I would like Post Mortem more. Can I have it?
zeogold: Granted as well.
tinyE: And if no one else is dying to have it, I'll take Ice Lakes.
zeogold: Also granted.
So far as A Step Into Darkness, now that I look it up...it seems like it's not even out yet....? o_O
Thank you and I'm really confused. :P
I'm going to bed. When I wake up I'll check Step Into Darkness again. I don't want it but at this point I'm mad with curiosity. :P
low rated
Thanks Bler and Zeo.
LootHunter: I would like Post Mortem more. Can I have it?
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you (and triock for donation)!
low rated

Granted as well.

Also granted.
tinyE: Thank you and I'm really confused. :P
I'm going to bed. When I wake up I'll check Step Into Darkness again. I don't want it but at this point I'm mad with curiosity. :P
Ok, got new info, turns out it's a beta access key. The advantage you get with it, apparently, is that you get card drops when activated whereas you won't get 'em unless you buy DLC on it after it's released (it's going to be a free-to-play game).
Is Frontiers still available?
Could I play Gods Will Be Watching if it's still available please?
Could i play Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition if it's still available please? Thank you
I would like to request The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times. Looks good with lots of puzzles.
Ga... oh, too slow hehe.

Many nice looking games in there again.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Themken