It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's drop by and give another recommendation...

Postal 2

Again, another cult game, but this one is really well known in that this is the game people will often think of when they hear Postal. It marks the most unique game in the series, with an open world and a first person perspective instead of the first and third game's linear progression and different camera angles. Consequently, it becomes the most enjoyable. It's a sort-of "Grand Theft South Park": an open world that opens up as the player progresses, and humor that pokes fun at modern society, especially those against violence in video games. This is even further shown by the gameplay. Postal 2 touts that the player can complete the game without violence, and this is true. But the game is more fun when it gets violent, and the violence is wild and unique. Robbing banks, urinating to dose fires, and using cats as silencers are normal fare in Postal 2, and it is often hilarious. There is a free demo, giving a small part of the Monday level. So try it, and if you find yourself laughing, don't hesitate and buy Postal 2.

That being said, the Apocalypse Weekend expansion is slightly lame, mostly due to its change into a linear shooter. If you want more Postal 2 content on Steam, use the Workshop or buy the excellent Paradise Lost expansion.
ljyoun: Let's drop by and give another recommendation...

Postal 2

Again, another cult game, but this one is really well known in that this is the game people will often think of when they hear Postal. It marks the most unique game in the series, with an open world and a first person perspective instead of the first and third game's linear progression and different camera angles. Consequently, it becomes the most enjoyable. It's a sort-of "Grand Theft South Park": an open world that opens up as the player progresses, and humor that pokes fun at modern society, especially those against violence in video games. This is even further shown by the gameplay. Postal 2 touts that the player can complete the game without violence, and this is true. But the game is more fun when it gets violent, and the violence is wild and unique. Robbing banks, urinating to dose fires, and using cats as silencers are normal fare in Postal 2, and it is often hilarious. There is a free demo, giving a small part of the Monday level. So try it, and if you find yourself laughing, don't hesitate and buy Postal 2.

That being said, the Apocalypse Weekend expansion is slightly lame, mostly due to its change into a linear shooter. If you want more Postal 2 content on Steam, use the Workshop or buy the excellent Paradise Lost expansion.
Given the way some of the neighbors act I don't know if I'd call him the villain. :P
cardangrille: I would seriously love to have Payday 2 GOTY, I've been wanting to get into Payday for a while, could I ask for that zeogold?
Granted.
Lucius_Malfoy: Can I take Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut and Else.Heart.Break()?
Also granted.
Themken: I think I want the first Payday game now so if I please could have it, thank you.
Edit: Hold up, it seems I misread the donation. That's actually Payday 2, not the original Payday. Do you still want the key?
supplementscene: Did Amerzone and Egyptian Prophecy get taken?
Nope. Would you like 'em?
Post edited February 01, 2017 by zeogold
may I please have violett please :-)
zeogold: ems I misread the donation. That's actually Payday 2, not the original Payday. Do you still want the key?
supplementscene: Did Amerzone and Egyptian Prophecy get taken?
zeogold: Nope. Would you like 'em?
If I could please :)

Ahhh I was confused where the original Payday had come from as I knew it wasn't on the humblebundle.
cecil: may I please have violett please :-)
Granted.
supplementscene: If I could please :)
Also granted.
Post edited February 01, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks to Triock and Zeogold for the point and click wholesomeness :)
Thank you Prah and zeogold for Payday 2 GOTY, I'm finally gonna try this out. Thanks a ton guys!
zeogold: ...
Apparently you forgot to add my latest donation to the list, just sayin'. ;)
May I have Eschalon Book 3?
Themken: I think I want the first Payday game now so if I please could have it, thank you.
zeogold: Edit: Hold up, it seems I misread the donation. That's actually Payday 2, not the original Payday. Do you still want the key?
Ah forget it then. The first game happens to be 90% off at the moment so if I am keen on it I could afford that. http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/24240/

It might even be I will have had my fill of Payday when I get through the demo.
Post edited February 01, 2017 by Themken
May I request Payday 2?
zeogold: ...
Impaler26: Apparently you forgot to add my latest donation to the list, just sayin'. ;)
Spit it out, Impaler - don't let us hang here in suspense ;)
Impaler26: Apparently you forgot to add my latest donation to the list, just sayin'. ;)
MarkoH01: Spit it out, Impaler - don't let us hang here in suspense ;)
Silence is golden! ;)
Impaler26: Silence is golden! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n03g8nsaBro O.o