It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to zeo for his effort and supplementscene for this amazing game. My day just got a bit better and I am happy to be able to finally enjoy this RPG gem. Cheers!
Update: Payday 2 GOTY and Payday added, as well as Bomb Heists and Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks DLCs added, courtesy of Prah.

Edit: Should mention that I'll just go ahead and count today as the official limit reset since I usually hold back updates until around the end/middle of the month for just that reason. Forgot about that before posting this, so I should be fair and do that.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by zeogold
I would seriously love to have Payday 2 GOTY, I've been wanting to get into Payday for a while, could I ask for that zeogold?
Do I understand correctly that the Payday franchise is co-op only, no single player at all?

EDIT: So there are bots too in both the first and second games.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Themken
Themken: Do I understand correctly that the Payday franchise is co-op only, no single player at all?
well you can try the missions solo if you want to buuut, it's alot harder for the most part
Themken: Do I understand correctly that the Payday franchise is co-op only, no single player at all?
Vyraexii: well you can try the missions solo if you want to buuut, it's alot harder for the most part
I am amusing myself with the PayDay 2 demo now with bots/AI co-scoundrels. It is indeed hard.

If it is possible to use AI bots for the team mates in the first game too, I might actually be interested in that unless someone can suggest another game where you play a villain. I got kind of hooked (crooked...)
Themken: unless someone can suggest another game where you play a villain.
Only shooter or other genre will do too?
Themken: unless someone can suggest another game where you play a villain.
LootHunter: Only shooter or other genre will do too?
Oh, no need to be first person view nor need to be a shooter. I remember playing a couple of games from the eighties where you only gave orders and hit next turn and then hopefully managed to make a good deal with drugs or pirate those ships.
LootHunter: Only shooter or other genre will do too?
Themken: Oh, no need to be first person view nor need to be a shooter. I remember playing a couple of games from the eighties where you only gave orders and hit next turn and then hopefully managed to make a good deal with drugs or pirate those ships.
Here are 30 games. You should easily find others by using google :)
low rated
Can I take Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut and Else.Heart.Break()? I'd also like to ask for Payday but I'm not sure if Themken wants it yet.
Themken: Oh, no need to be first person view nor need to be a shooter. I remember playing a couple of games from the eighties where you only gave orders and hit next turn and then hopefully managed to make a good deal with drugs or pirate those ships.
I would recomend first two Dungeon Keeper games and Evil Genius.
LootHunter: I would recomend first two Dungeon Keeper games and Evil Genius.
Overlord is good too.
So now I have had a look at a bunch of games. Funny fact: GOG's latest release is one where you are a villain.... :-)

I think I want the first Payday game now so if I please could have it, thank you.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Themken
Did Amerzone and Egyptian Prophecy get taken?
Lucius_Malfoy: Can I take Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut and Else.Heart.Break()? I'd also like to ask for Payday but I'm not sure if Themken wants it yet.
Kleetus: That's all you ever do here, leech.

Log on, leech and leave.

EDIT: See if anyone can guess who this is:

[Leeches_Malformed]

Can I leech every game you have?

And please be quick as I don't want to miss out on the other giveaways.

[/Leeches_Malformed]
Maybe he hasn't got much money right now and loves gaming but can't buy the games he'd love to play. Who knows he could be a kid who doesn't have any pocket money. Isn't that what this and other giveaways are designed for?