It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to bler & zeo for Gyromancer.
LootHunter: Would like to have Bionic Commando: Rearmed
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you (and bler144).

tinyE: If you snag it let me know what it's like. I'm not going to ask for it but if it's worth having I'll buy it over there.

I don't see how I could be any worse at this one than the original. :P
Ok, just wait for a bit.
Jeez, looks like the list of available games will never shrink... :D

May i ask for Defunct and Duet ?
Post edited January 15, 2017 by Impaler26
Impaler26: May i ask for Defunct and Duet ?
Granted.
Hm...wasn't omega64 looking for eXperience 112 a while ago?
I'll just do a quick nomination for him on it.
Impaler26: May i ask for Defunct and Duet ?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks!

I also thank A.Ryan and hummer010 for donating the keys! :)
low rated
May I request Men of War?
Would you mind if I took Strider?
Much thanks to zeogold and Timmy010 for Hostile Waters - Antaeus Rising
Post edited January 17, 2017 by Gerin
May I ask for Septerra Core? [have on GOG just want card farming TBH]
May I ask for Dwarves?
May I ask why no one has asked for Sideways™ yet?
low rated
May I have the Killing Floor?
LootHunter: Would like to have Bionic Commando: Rearmed
tinyE: If you snag it let me know what it's like. I'm not going to ask for it but if it's worth having I'll buy it over there.

Havn't finished even the first level, so the game is as hardcore as old school platformers used to be - that's for sure. Also 'no jump' mechanics is really something to get used to. Otherwise, as far as I can tell it's a decent game.

I havn't played the original so I can't really tell about the difference. But apparently this remake uses some assets from it. Like 8-bit music on the map or intro. Sometimes it doesn't feel to fit with the new visual style - that's the only thing you can complain.

P.S. Damn! Apparently any comment I make (here and anywhere else) becomes immediately downvoted.

LootHunter: Havn't finished even the first level, so the game is as hardcore as old school platformers used to be - that's for sure. Also 'no jump' mechanics is really something to get used to. Otherwise, as far as I can tell it's a decent game.

I havn't played the original so I can't really tell about the difference. But apparently this remake uses some assets from it. Like 8-bit music on the map or intro. Sometimes it doesn't feel to fit with the new visual style - that's the only thing you can complain.

P.S. Damn! Apparently any comment I make (here and anywhere else) becomes immediately downvoted.
Thanks. :D

I'll just keep it in mind for now.
Update: Poker Night at the Inventory, Poker Night at the Inventory 2, Deep Dungeons of Doom! and Monument Builders - Alcatraz added, courtesy of supplementscene.
Promote Pack and Fantastic Six Pack DLCs for Forge of Gods added, courtesy of TheNerdyPlane.
Drakensang and Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 added, courtesy of YaTEdiGo.
TheNerdyPlane: May I request Men of War?
Asbeau: Would you mind if I took Strider?
cecil: May I ask for Septerra Core? [have on GOG just want card farming TBH]
May I ask for Dwarves?
Gerin: May I have the Killing Floor?
All granted.