It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since it is not going to be here in the foreseeable future, could I get Tales if it is still available?
tinyE: I quit trolling the forum (three weeks now), am I eligible here?
Absolutely. You've always been.
babark: Since it is not going to be here in the foreseeable future, could I get Tales if it is still available?
Tales has already been taken, I'm afraid.
Post edited January 09, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Tales has already been taken, I'm afraid.
Must've missed that, then. Thanks regardless!
There is game based on the Troma movies!? XD That is too cool!

Has anyone played it?

ICK! Never mind. :P
Post edited January 09, 2017 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: I quit trolling the forum (three weeks now), am I eligible here?
zeogold: Absolutely. You've always been.
You wouldn't say that if you heard what he said about you after "the incident".

I won't say anything though, but I wouldn't be giving him a thing if I were you.
Post edited January 09, 2017 by Kleetus
low rated
I'm interested in Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood and Command and Conquer - Red Alert 3: Uprising.
zeogold: Absolutely. You've always been.
Kleetus: You wouldn't say that if you heard what he said about you after "the incident".

I won't say anything though, but I wouldn't be giving him a thing if I were you.
+1 for the proper use of the subjunctive. :)
kmonster: I'm interested in Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood and Command and Conquer - Red Alert 3: Uprising.
I'm a bit uncertain where to go on this one. I'd swear I've seen you around before, but a search on you is pinging what appears to be 90% giveaway entries.
Denied for now until I can get more info or somebody can vouch for you.
Edit: A search in the archive is even worse. Nuh-uh, pal.
Post edited January 11, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: I'm a bit uncertain where to go on this one. I'd swear I've seen you around before, but a search on you is pinging what appears to be 90% giveaway entries.
Denied for now until I can get more info or somebody can vouch for you.
Edit: A search in the archive is even worse. Nuh-uh, pal.
You really should use a google search because that shows that he is quite active in the game forums ;-)
Just saying.
moonshineshadow: he is quite active in the game forums
Ah, my mistake. I THOUGHT I was missing something, but I couldn't place it.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Edit: I see what I did wrong now. I did the Google search AFTER I checked all those threads, so it went off my previous searches and gave me those exact same threads I'd already clicked on. Searching in incognito mode brings up a way better-looking result.
kmonster: I'm interested in Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood and Command and Conquer - Red Alert 3: Uprising.
Apologies for the misunderstanding there.
Granted.
Post edited January 11, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: but a search on you is pinging what appears to be 90% giveaway entries.
Didn't stop you from giving away games to Lucius_Malfoy.

All he does is enter giveaways, almost every single one and for as many games as he can.

So spare us your sanctimonious pandering and bullshit.
Got a couple heavy hitters here.

Update: Pony Island added, courtesy of bler144.
Technobabylon added, courtesy of zeogold.
Killing Floor (with DLCs), The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare, Front Mission Evolved, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Operation Flashpoint: Red River added, courtesy of VVhiteVVolf.
zeogold: Got a couple heavy hitters here.

Killing Floor (with DLCs), The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare, Front Mission Evolved, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Operation Flashpoint: Red River added, courtesy of VVhiteVVolf.
Well Front Mission Evolved is alright... I mean mechs right? But it's only an ok game.
Far as shooters go I think Dragon Rising is quit decent... it's like a "arcade" version of arma 3. Less technical but less gaming like COD & the like.
can't recommend Red River.

If I didn't already own all 3 I'd jump on any of them but alas... can never get enough shooters.
low rated
Nice Update! can i grab Pony Island and The mean greens please?? Thanks for sharing like always!
low rated
zeogold: Got a couple heavy hitters here.

I know I haven't been active in a while, I'm busy somewhere else, but can you consider me for both Flashpoint games, The dragon rising and red River?

Thanks