It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

may i ask tomb raider underworld,pls?
Post edited January 05, 2017 by Schizo2015
Schizo2015: may i ask tomb raider underworld,pls?
BEAUTIFUL GAME.

Boring! :P
tinyE: BEAUTIFUL GAME.
You just have the hots for croft.
tinyE: BEAUTIFUL GAME.
JunglePredator: You just have the hots for croft.
I do own every TR game up through Anniversary.
Gerin: May I have Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood?
Falci: Long time since I last was here. Mind if I have Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces? Thanks!
MaxFulvus: May I have Iron Storm, please ?
All granted.
51nikopol: May I please have AGON-The Mysterious Codex. It is a point and click that I have wanted to try for awhile now.
You may as well take The Lost Sword of Toledo with it.
Granted.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by zeogold
may I request Bet On Soldier
JunglePredator: You just have the hots for croft.
tinyE: I do own every TR game up through Anniversary.
Sorry: lost in translation - does this mean you own every TR game from Anniversary to the two newer ones or all from the first one until Anniversary? If it is the fiorst you really should try the old ones as well - especially part 1-3.

But I really loved Legend and Underworld as well. The two newer ones are good games but they don't really feel like the old Tomb Raider games very much. Too much survival and not enough caves/mysteries.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by MarkoH01
tinyE: I do own every TR game up through Anniversary.
MarkoH01: Sorry: lost in translation - does this mean you own every TR game from Anniversary to the two newer ones or all from the first one until Anniversary? If it is the fiorst you really should try the old ones as well - especially part 1-3.

But I really loved Legend and Underworld as well. The two newer ones are good games but they don't really feel like the old Tomb Raider games very much. Too much survival and not enough caves/mysteries.
What came later, Anniversary or Underworld?

I have the original #1 through those two.
zeogold: You may as well take The Lost Sword of Toledo with it.
Granted.
Thank you to Zeogold and Triock ! I remember it was a very difficult game but unique by it's uchrony.
sharonbn: may I request Bet On Soldier
Granted.
May I have one of the codes for Iron Storm?
Gerin: May I have one of the codes for Iron Storm?
Have you ever played that Gerin?

I really like you and the forum needs you and none of us want to lose you to the suicidal frustration that game can deliver. :P
supplementscene: There was actually a variety of accents with the different characters that would of made it more difficult for a none native speaker.
This may be the truth but of course I could only distinguish between "yes, I do understand what you're saying" and "it seems to be a sort of english but I don't understand a word without subtitles" ;)

supplementscene: I loved Life on Mars, and spoiled going out on valentines day to watch the first episode of Ashes to Ashes but I couldn't really enjoy Ashes to Ashes. Sam Tyler was a great balancing character and both had seemingly had the background of working class northerners (ie industrial cities) and it was set in Manchester. When they moved it to London and had a middle class woman to balance with Hunt, it didn't have the same grittyness.
I can't argue here since LOM definitely was more gritty than A2A. However it has eighties soundtrack (love it) and it has a stunning conclusion to the whole mystery that surrounded the whole series which I adored as well as the ending from LOM. Did you ever see the crappy US remake? NOT EVEN CLOSE!

supplementscene: Anyway my friend if you like adventure games there appears to have been a few added to this giveaway. The AGON games maybe being the best and Amerzone, Egypt and Experience 112 look interesting and worth a play to.
I already own Amerzone and Experience 112 ("Das Experiment" in German) as retail versions. I played through Amerzone and started Experience 112 - always planned to finish it one day since it definitely is a very special game (you are watching what is happening through different cameras and you are only able to turn on some machines, robots, lamps and turn cameras to make another character move to try and find out what happened in the first place). I looked up the AGON games as soon as I heard of them and I am not really sure if it my kind of graphic style. Egypt seems to be the typical Microids adventure like the Dracula games ect. here. A bit clunky gameplay and some hard puzzles. I still have so many of them in my backlog and I want to own as many DRM-free games as possible (so I often check if a steam game can be played without the steam cleint running) so I am not sure here either.

supplementscene: Out of interest it seems many German's can speak/understand English, what percentage would you estimate this is and why is it so high compared to other countries? Do you learn languages at an early age?
We usually learn English from the 5th year of school afair (it's been a while) but my school English would never be enough to understand and/or write the way that people actually would understand me. Imo the reason for many Germans speaking/understanding English are mostly games and television/movies. As you may know here in Germany not only games but also nearly all movies and tv series are dubbed. In earlier days (in the 80s or so) many games weren't dubbed and especially for point and click or even text adventures you'd need English to be able to play them at all. I remember playing the great game "Portal" (which basically is a Sci-Fi book in gamestyle) having a dictionary nearby to look up all those vocabulary I did not understand. Nowadays especially people at my age tend to see movies without the dubbing to experience the real actor's performance (no matter how good the dubbing may be - nobody can really dub Al Pacino in "Scarface" the way he played it) and several tv series are broadcasted here in Germany much later as they were released in the US - so you are able to see them much earlier if you learn English. I am still watching those shows with English subtitles (instead of German subtitles) enabled so I don't have to translate the words in my head so that I only need to fill in the gaps for the words I don't understand. Doing this nearly every day gives a lot of practice. Speaking English however still is another thing since you don't have the time to describe things for which you don't know the vocabulary and so my spoken English is mediocre at best. So really imo games, series and movies imo are the reason that so many German do understand at least a bit English.
MarkoH01: Sorry: lost in translation - does this mean you own every TR game from Anniversary to the two newer ones or all from the first one until Anniversary? If it is the fiorst you really should try the old ones as well - especially part 1-3.

tinyE: What came later, Anniversary or Underworld?

Anniversary, Legend, Underworld

Anniversary being a remnake of the original game (hence the name) and Legend and Underworld telling one story.

Complete Series (on PC only)
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider IV - Last Revelation (new Engine)
Tomb Raider Chronicles (a collection of little storys)
Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness (new Engine - most hated in the TR series - untypical for TR)
Tomb Raider Anniversary (New Engine - from Chrystal Dynamix)
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Tomb Raider 2013 (New Engine - more roleply and survival)
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
tinyE: What came later, Anniversary or Underworld?

MarkoH01: Anniversary, Legend, Underworld

Anniversary being a remnake of the original game (hence the name) and Legend and Underworld telling one story.

Complete Series (on PC only)
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider IV - Last Revelation (new Engine)
Tomb Raider Chronicles (a collection of little storys)
Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness (new Engine - most hated in the TR series - untypical for TR)
Tomb Raider Anniversary (New Engine - from Chrystal Dynamix)
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Tomb Raider 2013 (New Engine - more roleply and survival)
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
I have everything but 2013 and Rise of.
I cherish them all, even the one's I complain about.
tinyE: I have everything but 2013 and Rise of.
I cherish them all, even the one's I complain about.
The remaining two are not bad games but quite different. Also you won't be able to get them DRM-free.