It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: May I ask for Septerra Core? [have on GOG just want card farming TBH]
May I ask for Dwarves?
zeogold:
Gerin: May I have the Killing Floor?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank You Awl ;-)
TheNerdyPlane: May I request Men of War?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks!
low rated
zeogold: Poker Night at the Inventory 2 and Drakensang
May I ask for these 2 games, please ?
Thanks for ストライダー飛竜, bler144!
Much thanks to zeogold and VVhiteVVolf for Killing Floor! can't wait...
low rated
Hey, may I ask for Read Only Memories? :)
zeogold: Poker Night at the Inventory 2 and Drakensang
MaxFulvus: May I ask for these 2 games, please ?
Granted.
Prah: Hey, may I ask for Read Only Memories? :)
Also granted.
Post edited January 19, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold:
Thanks to Zeogold, Supplementscene and YaTEdiGo :)
Don't mind me, I'll just nominate TheNerdyPlane for Agricultural Simulator 2011.
Many thanks for the wonderful donations! I would like to thank all the donors of this giveaway, as well as zeogold, for maintaining the goodwill of GOG even with products that stretch beyond the website and store. Many thanks, guys!
Just dropping by to give a quick recommendation/review.

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

On it's own, this is a fantastic game, acting as a strange mixture of Twin Peaks, Resident Evil, and Shenmue. The game does have its share of faults and mixed elements: Driving can feel awkward, the combat feels forced in (because it was), the graphics are behind in a technical manner, and the voice acting can be clumsy at times. However, Deadly Premonition succeeds where it matters most: the feeling of the game. The story, undeniably inspired by Twin Peaks, is both divisively strange and wonderfully well told, with twists to keep the player interested and an ending that may just have the player shedding a tear. This is helped by strange and identifiable characters and an art style that compliments the game wonderfully. Finally, while the gameplay is a mixed bag of quality, it helps to create the feeling of being an FBI agent in a small town, with the well done investigative elements and town that feels truly alive. What does not help, though, is that the PC port and the Director's Cut in general feels sloppy at times. The new content adds very little, with the exception of the new cutscenes, and some of the changes with visuals and gameplay almost go against parts of the original. Plus the port itself is fairly unstable, though durante's DPFix is said to fix a lot of the issues. I would certainly say this game is worth playing thanks to the fantastic story, though do be cautious of the PC version.
I'll nominate Karterii93 for that 7th Guest/11th Hour pack.
zeogold:
MaxFulvus: Thanks to Zeogold, Supplementscene and YaTEdiGo :)
Welcome! enjoy!

May I have 1 of these? any of them is okay

Strider
Front Mission Evolved
Gratuitous Space Battles + Cave Story Pack
Phantasmagoria 2
Post edited January 23, 2017 by YaTEdiGo
It's been a while since I last requested a game here to help zeo reduce his never ending list (and give him the time to reopen this other community giveaway ;)). So I would like to request Tulpa, please.
Post edited January 24, 2017 by MarkoH01
YaTEdiGo: May I have 1 of these? any of them is okay

Strider
Front Mission Evolved
Gratuitous Space Battles + Cave Story Pack
Phantasmagoria 2
"1"
Heheheh.
Granted.
MarkoH01: So I would like to request Tulpa, please.
Also granted.
Post edited January 25, 2017 by zeogold