It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Umm...

You know lots of Final Fantasy games have had squeals now hey? Like.... 5.
Chandoraa: Well, I must admit I didn't know about that one. Looks more like a spin-off than a sequel. I just might check it out some time. But as far as I'm concerned, I stand by my previous statement (i mean your previous statement) that nothing that was produced after the departure of our lord and saviour Sakaguchi-sama is worth existing.

You uhh... might want to seek some counseling.

You do realize you're talking about games right?
Chandoraa: Well, I must admit I didn't know about that one. Looks more like a spin-off than a sequel. I just might check it out some time. But as far as I'm concerned, I stand by my previous statement (i mean your previous statement) that nothing that was produced after the departure of our lord and saviour Sakaguchi-sama is worth existing.
JunglePredator: ....

I've never played FF and even I knew that was a game reference. :P
JunglePredator: ....

tinyE: I've never played FF and even I knew that was a game reference. :P
It's one of the better RPG series.
Do you play RPG?
tinyE: I've never played FF and even I knew that was a game reference. :P
JunglePredator: It's one of the better RPG series.
Do you play RPG?
All the time but the graphics, old and new, of the FF series are a major turn off for me. That style just rubs me the wrong way.
JunglePredator: It's one of the better RPG series.
Do you play RPG?
tinyE: All the time but the graphics, old and new, of the FF series are a major turn off for me. That style just rubs me the wrong way.
Graphics old & new?
^.-

Oooohh.... you're a zork fan!

That's fine.
tinyE: All the time but the graphics, old and new, of the FF series are a major turn off for me. That style just rubs me the wrong way.
JunglePredator: Oooohh.... you're a zork fan!
Close, but no, I'm just a Dork.
Post edited January 03, 2017 by tinyE
JunglePredator: You do realize you're talking about games right?
Sure I do. You know of a better thing to worship other than games? Or perhaps you're a follower of Keane instead?
JunglePredator: You do realize you're talking about games right?
Chandoraa: Sure I do. You know of a better thing to worship other than games? Or perhaps you're a follower of Keane instead?
Who?

And worshiping is kinda silly.
Thank you anonymous donor for the donation of Lifeless :)

Thanks again to zeogold for keeping up with this!
supplementscene: Can I get Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood please?
Granted.
liquidsnakehpks: Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
Slipstream 5000
Also granted.
Kaesemeister: Hi there,

like i've said before, i'm solely interested in Men of War. If you could grant me the key for it, i would be very happy.

Thanks in advance.
'Fraid I still can't do that until you have some more community participation. Most of your posts seem to lie in giveaways on the asking side of things.
Denied.
Post edited January 04, 2017 by zeogold
spinefarm: If anyone has a spare WWE 2k16 from HB and care to spare it with me it will be very nice :P
You're in the wrong thread. The only games you can get here are the ones listed in the OP.
I think you're looking for this thread.
Update: Merger 3D, Paper Train Traffic, Horizon Shift, and Minion Masters (†) added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Bet On Soldier, AGON - The Mysterious Codex, AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo, and Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones' Gold (†) added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
supplementscene: Can I get Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood please?
zeogold: Granted.
liquidsnakehpks: Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
Slipstream 5000
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks for keys, special thanks to Impaler26 & wanderer_27 for donating these keys.
zeogold: Update: Merger 3D, Paper Train Traffic, Horizon Shift, and Minion Masters (†) added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Bet On Soldier, AGON - The Mysterious Codex, AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo, and Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones' Gold (†) added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
What's with the donation I sent you?
Post edited January 04, 2017 by Seemannsdaemlack
Update: Knightshift, Commander - Conquest of the Americas, Earth 2150 - The Moon Project, Chicken Shoot 2, Heli Heroes, Pressure, Defend Your Life, Violett Remastered, eXperience 112, Amerzone (x2), The Egyptian Prophecy (x2), Haegemonia Legions of Iron, and Crazy Cars Hit the Road added, courtesy of triock.
Tales added, courtesy of Seemannsdaemlack.
Tomb Raider: Underworld added, courtesy of Ian.