It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Frozen Synapse Prime and Men of War? I feel intrigued by them, but mostly because I'm feeling like shooting or seeing shots being fired right now.
OFP games are good if you don't compare them with the Arma serie, more realistic and hardcore. About Killing Floor, is it a Left 4 Dead clone ? Can I play offline with bots, even if it's a coop game ?
zeogold: Got a couple heavy hitters here.

Update: Pony Island added, courtesy of bler144.
Technobabylon added, courtesy of zeogold.
Killing Floor (with DLCs), The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare, Front Mission Evolved, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Operation Flashpoint: Red River added, courtesy of VVhiteVVolf.
May I ask for Technobabylon?
Though, I wasn't very active recently, because of exams =/
low rated
Is it ok for me to ask for Front Mission Evolved so soon after getting that CoH2 DLC? If so, I'd love to try it out.

Thanks!
I like the occasional shooter... but I have to sleep at times too.

Edit: Downloading the O FP: Dragon Rising demo. Going to find out whether I like this or not. Thanks JunglePredator for recommendation.
Post edited January 12, 2017 by Themken
A.Ryan: Nice Update! can i grab Pony Island and The mean greens please?? Thanks for sharing like always!
kusumahendra: I know I haven't been active in a while, I'm busy somewhere else, but can you consider me for both Flashpoint games, The dragon rising and red River?

Thanks
HijacK: May I request Frozen Synapse Prime and Men of War? I feel intrigued by them, but mostly because I'm feeling like shooting or seeing shots being fired right now.
MadyNora: May I ask for Technobabylon?
Falci: Is it ok for me to ask for Front Mission Evolved so soon after getting that CoH2 DLC? If so, I'd love to try it out.

Thanks!
All granted.
kusumahendra: I know I haven't been active in a while, I'm busy somewhere else, but can you consider me for both Flashpoint games, The dragon rising and red River?

Thanks
zeogold:
MadyNora: May I ask for Technobabylon?
zeogold:
Falci: Is it ok for me to ask for Front Mission Evolved so soon after getting that CoH2 DLC? If so, I'd love to try it out.

Thanks!
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you VVhiteVVolf for the game and Zeogold for holding the giveaway
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer added, courtesy of TheNerdyPlane.
Gyromancer, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, STRIDER, Deadly Premonition - Director's Cut, Magnifico, 7th Guest/11th Hour pack, and Front Mission Evolved added, courtesy of bler144.

Note: The key for Garshasp expires soon.
Post edited January 13, 2017 by zeogold
Great many thanks to VVhiteVVolf and Zeogold for Front Mission Evolved! :D

You guys made my Friday the 13th! ^_^
May I seek Gyromancer?
low rated
May I have one of them codes for Hostile Waters - Antaeus Rising?
Kleetus: You wouldn't say that if you heard what he said about you after "the incident".

I won't say anything though, but I wouldn't be giving him a thing if I were you.
Tcharr: +1 for the proper use of the subjunctive. :)
+1 for knowing what subjunctive tense is
Post edited January 13, 2017 by Gerin
Gerin: May I have one of them codes for Hostile Waters - Antaeus Rising?
Tcharr: +1 for the proper use of the subjunctive. :)
Gerin: +1 for knowing what subjunctive tense is
You mean subjunctive mood, no? :)
low rated
zeogold: Gyromancer, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, STRIDER, Deadly Premonition - Director's Cut, Magnifico, 7th Guest/11th Hour pack, and Front Mission Evolved added, courtesy of bler144.
Would like to have Bionic Commando: Rearmed
zeogold: Gyromancer, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, STRIDER, Deadly Premonition - Director's Cut, Magnifico, 7th Guest/11th Hour pack, and Front Mission Evolved added, courtesy of bler144.
LootHunter: Would like to have Bionic Commando: Rearmed
If you snag it let me know what it's like. I'm not going to ask for it but if it's worth having I'll buy it over there.

I don't see how I could be any worse at this one than the original. :P
JunglePredator: May I seek Gyromancer?
Granted.
Gerin: May I have one of them codes for Hostile Waters - Antaeus Rising?
Also granted.
LootHunter: Would like to have Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Granted as well.
Post edited January 15, 2017 by zeogold